Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Lets all leave knight online and start beck to the real life

This is a discussion on Lets all leave knight online and start beck to the real life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I play KO maybe 2/3 hrs a day on a weekday and 4/5 on a weekend. Now, playing KO doesnt ...
Page: 6

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I play KO maybe 2/3 hrs a day on a weekday and 4/5 on a weekend.

Now, playing KO doesnt affect me in any way. Im still aiming for 1 of the top 10 universities in england, and im successfull in my studies. I have a good few circles of freinds, who i go out with and chill with.

Playing KO doesnt make you a loser. KO is not a life. U guys say it as if KO is like a whole new world. Its not. Its a game. Its like watching TV, playin on ur xbox or PS2, or playing football or w.e. its a past-time.

Ofcs there are alot of addicted people on a computer game, ppl who play 24/7. But thats their choice and its NO-ONES place 2 comment on them. Its just the way ppl are. But the majority of the ppl on this game play in moderation, not 2 much 2 get addicted, not 2 little 2 be unsuccesful ingame. For those that pay USD for items, its their choice, its their earned money. If they wanna buy an item ingame its like buying a new football 2 play with of i wanna see it that way.

Its their choice how far they take this game, not yours. There are different groups of ppl just like in real life on this game and u cant just go around and flame everyone.

Playb0ybunny

as i said u fucking asholesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    its was my freind stop puting topicsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss
    ok i am goinggggggggggggggg outttttttttt gm do /close topic i dont want this topic any moreeeeeeeeeeeeee
    bye[/b]
    Well, both you and your friend have shit spelling, and you both act exactly the same, i think this is the way you cover up your mistakes when the result you wanted backfired

arko

most of the people hare 20 years old + well i am 15 but i wanna say 1 thing
    this game fuck your life
    u are playing 20 housr in aday
    u spend your moneu on pc game
    for fuck sake lets all quit it ..........
    think about ittttttttttttt
    u dont have freinds i am sure 100%
    only freinds in Clan from other places
    i mean in real life
    u probely look sucks and u have ugly faces and u dont have girl for sure
    and 1 more thing i am sure u dont even eat in days u allways on pc u dont have life this game is making your life suck
    k have good life bye

hi i am a fuking faggot, i live off my family remember i am 15.

My parents won't let me play ko anymore because i play 2 hours a day. If i don't get to camp hyde why do you? So lets quit
    [/b]
    I know you are retarded <3

FattySin

&#39;Do you regret discovering online games?&#39;[/b]
    For me... No, I do not. Granted yes I spent most of my time on PC ( Now going into second week of summer.. First week I spent over 104 hours on a new game i&#39;m playing ) but then again I must also take in account the friends I have made, and fun times i&#39;ve had. Those are main reasons that kept me playing KO after it got boring but then I just ended up saying fuck it... I even met my online girlfriend on KO :P And to those who say having on online gf is stupid, go screw yourself

And please... Learn some grammar >_<

Quote of Don Vito : You turned this into a war. It was a little baby game, now your gonna get hurt. By hurt.. I mean... Be ready for more flames

Banned

I just don&#39;t understand how people can honestly say Ko is a waste of time, and your a loser if you play ko blahblah. When your on a forum dedicated to ko...posting about ko. At least us players aren&#39;t being hypocrits. You have to know you have no life when your on a ko forum saying your a loser if you play ko. o.o[/b]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAhahahaaaa

seriously, i love it! best post in this thread so far!!!!

[/b]
    Did either one of you actually read what i wrote or just spouting out random nonsense?

show me a post recently where i dicuss ko....i bet you wont find one for a long time from me....i stay here for friends who still play this shit game

also read my post and posts from before.....ko "was" a good game well before rofd....it was one of the best experiences for me for online games.....but a man can only take so many ass rapings by a company who lacks common sense and virtue in anything they apply themselves to.....after it got even worse and its no longer tolerable EVERYONE quit.....why do you think there is 1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation now and now moving onto the 4th....the 4th will learn soon enough what the other 3 generations learned

ffs felix comes back to ko, gets a account, gets scammed for everything on that account......what did ko do to help this person who has played this game for years and came back to give it another chance.....why would anyone come back to that and keep playing for a company like that.....i cant see it sorry

you wont find me on here talking about ko...in fact more like being the advocate to play ANY other game but this....fucking playing checkers with your mom has better cs then k2

i am here for my friends who havent seen the light yet but many have

RiseAgainst_

1st) Im good looking and much more than you.
    2nd) I got friends and many more than you thats forsure.
    3rd) I have never spent 1 cent in this game.
    4th) Yes i spent much time on this game but i go to the gym, i go out with my friends i go to the movies.
    5th) I eat as much as i want (food).

K?

Banned

1st) Im good looking and much more than you.
    2nd) I got friends and many more than you thats forsure.
    3rd) I have never spent 1 cent in this game.
    4th) Yes i spent much time on this game but i go to the gym, i go out with my friends i go to the movies.
    5th) I eat as much as i want (food).

K?[/b]
    1st) i have seen your pic...and your busted
    2nd) invisible ones dont count nor does your mom and dad
    3rd) if you pay for premi you have and i beleive you have from what i remember
    4th) u go to the gym on your drive by to the ice cream shop you fat bastard and your friends....going with your mom and dad to the movies doesnt count
    5th) we already know your fat

k?
    :lol:

Banned Senior Member

The guy who made that post is so bs
    Even when I was lvling to 80 I was still the top student in my class well but even now I never study for anything :P

Banned

The guy who made that post is so bs
    Even when I was lvling to 80 I was still the top student in my class well but even now I never study for anything :P[/b]
    your lieing yet again....you told me you were failing out of math and you suck at it <_<

Banned Senior Member

huh? i was just invited today to the university and im 16 :S ( to study math btw )

Banned

huh? i was just invited today to the university and im 16 :S ( to study math btw )[/b]
    w/e so you lied to me instead then....i remeber it well cause you were asking me math problems and i told you to pms lutz

Banned Senior Member

maybe coz i was stuck on a really hard problem? i never said i sucked at math and when i asked lutz he didnt know coz it was too advanced for him

Banned Senior Member

huh? i was just invited today to the university and im 16 :S ( to study math btw )[/b]
    Do we care about ur private things ? no ... its 99% posibility that u lie.

Banned Senior Member

he asked i answered do we care about you being a cheater? i guess not and 99% possibility that you lie about ur IB +10

Banned Senior Member

Yea but in my case , i can get about 200 ppl from ares to confirm what i said ... and you can just keep bshiting about ur irl.

Repeating , that wasnt my account when it had IB+10 and other Gm shits on it.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast