Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Lets all leave knight online and start beck to the real life

This is a discussion on Lets all leave knight online and start beck to the real life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; actually some people from my school can vouch for me but theyre sleeping and im off to sleep too so ...
Page: 7

Banned Senior Member

actually some people from my school can vouch for me but theyre sleeping and im off to sleep too so you can keep flaming while i cant answer
    and btw if i had lied about my irl why wouldnt i have said that i have phd in math?

BigNastyPriest

I play this game alot, and i have a SHIT-LOAD of friends in real life.... so dont talk about your self

most of the people hare 20 years old + well i am 15 but i wanna say 1 thing
    this game fuck your life
    u are playing 20 housr in aday
    u spend your moneu on pc game
    for fuck sake lets all quit it ..........
    think about ittttttttttttt
    u dont have freinds i am sure 100%
    only freinds in Clan from other places
    i mean in real life
    u probely look sucks and u have ugly faces and u dont have girl for sure
    and 1 more thing i am sure u dont even eat in days u allways on pc u dont have life this game is making your life suck
    k have good life bye[/b]
    umm im 16 and i do have real life friends im on my highschool football team ^^ undefeated nub =P but ya one thing is true about the usd for a game is stupid yup k2 has taken my money lol. I do have a beautiful girlfriend and im not ughly^^ but ya this game has effected my school work but besides that everything was just like b4 i only play this at night in the day time im to busy with shit . so A.Q!

Banned

actually some people from my school can vouch for me but theyre sleeping and im off to sleep too so you can keep flaming while i cant answer
    and btw if i had lied about my irl why wouldnt i have said that i have phd in math?[/b]
    why do you constantly make yourself look like a idiot over and over again....aviv i am still trying to help you save face...i have told you countless times to just STFU and you still dont

also you cant lie about you having a phd in math cause we all know you and how you act.....also we all know your 16

anyways grobs is right.....give me one person on these forums who would vouch for you or anything you say? you wont find even one....maybe thats a hint

Banned

I just don't understand how people can honestly say Ko is a waste of time, and your a loser if you play ko blahblah. When your on a forum dedicated to ko...posting about ko. At least us players aren't being hypocrits. You have to know you have no life when your on a ko forum saying your a loser if you play ko. o.o[/b]

Did either one of you actually read what i wrote or just spouting out random nonsense?

show me a post recently where i dicuss ko....i bet you wont find one for a long time from me....i stay here for friends who still play this shit game

also read my post and posts from before.....ko "was" a good game well before rofd....it was one of the best experiences for me for online games.....but a man can only take so many ass rapings by a company who lacks common sense and virtue in anything they apply themselves to.....after it got even worse and its no longer tolerable EVERYONE quit.....why do you think there is 1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation now and now moving onto the 4th....the 4th will learn soon enough what the other 3 generations learned

ffs felix comes back to ko, gets a account, gets scammed for everything on that account......what did ko do to help this person who has played this game for years and came back to give it another chance.....why would anyone come back to that and keep playing for a company like that.....i cant see it sorry

you wont find me on here talking about ko...in fact more like being the advocate to play ANY other game but this....fucking playing checkers with your mom has better cs then k2

i am here for my friends who havent seen the light yet but many have[/b]
    You only keep proving my post. Maybe you should read what I said instead of spouting off some random bullshit. Your own advice can help you alot. Your are on a KO dedicated forum saying you are a loser if you play KO. If you don't like KO then /quit_forums. Keep up with your friends some other way. Then maybe you won't look like a loser yourself.

Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black eh or however that saying goes..

Anyways, this is a game, it's entertainment. If I'd rather watch TV(i hate tv) I would have to pay for cable, it's not worth the amount you pay for what you get in entertainment, but if you want it you pay it.. Is a soda at the theater worth 3-5$? No, but if thats the type of entertainment you want you pay for it... In order to skateboard I have to spend an assload on deck, bearings, trucks, wheels etc.. A deck is not worth 30-50$ for a fuckin plank of wood, not to mention how spendy skate shoes are.. But the fun value is well worth the $..

I have payed premium for this game many many times and am quite sastisfied with the fun I got for my money, thank you..[/b]
    wow karysa wins this topic....TOPIC HAS BEEN DEFEATED

/close topic.

Xtr3m3

Hehe! seens the flame war has begun
    too bad I'm late for it

If you "left" real life to play KO.. there's a problem..

Banned

You only keep proving my post. Maybe you should read what I said instead of spouting off some random bullshit. Your own advice can help you alot. Your are on a KO dedicated forum saying you are a loser if you play KO. If you don't like KO then /quit_forums. Keep up with your friends some other way. Then maybe you won't look like a loser yourself.[/b]
    who made that a rule? "i need to leave ko forums cause i already quit ko so i cant chat with my friends here" is that what your actually saying to me? do you see how dumb that is when over 50% of these forums are members who quit ko and still chat and talk here as friends

get a clue man

razzy

who made that a rule? "i need to leave ko forums cause i already quit ko so i cant chat with my friends here" is that what your actually saying to me? do you see how dumb that is when over 50% of these forums are members who quit ko and still chat and talk here as friends

get a clue man[/b]
    sounds about right

ko4life isnt just dedicated to KO players. Theres people who play ko, and people who dont play ko.

All are welcome to use this site ( as long as your not turkish...........jk)

Mario

why this crap isn't closed yet ?

LOL

in some ways, I used to fit his description of the "typical" ko player. thank God I came out of it :P

FREE BUMP - SPREAD THE WORD: KO IS FOR SUCKERSSSS :wub:

iits ok to play in 16 - 17 -15 -14 years old
    but OMfg 20+ /? go army[/b]
    Well I didn't read this retarded thread but... since when is going to the army something that you do at 20+? Go to school, learn english, and get a job where you don't get shot at.

Any yeah why wouldn't this be closed lol

RiseAgainst_

1st) i have seen your pic...and your busted
    2nd) invisible ones dont count nor does your mom and dad
    3rd) if you pay for premi you have and i beleive you have from what i remember
    4th) u go to the gym on your drive by to the ice cream shop you fat bastard and your friends....going with your mom and dad to the movies doesnt count
    5th) we already know your fat

k?
    :lol:[/b]
    Lmao yes i posted my pic here, i am good looking -_-. I wont reply to the other ones cuz they are all lies <.<

--------

Offtopic: Is coolboyp2 really from israel? now i know why he is hated , israelis... israelis...

bunch of liars, scammers and all that shit

greishkan1

Well I didn&#39;t read this retarded thread but... since when is going to the army something that you do at 20+? Go to school, learn english, and get a job where you don&#39;t get shot at.
    Any yeah why wouldn&#39;t this be closed lol[/b]
    Jobs where u risk with ur life are cool :P

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast