Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Lets all leave knight online and start beck to the real life

This is a discussion on Lets all leave knight online and start beck to the real life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When your calling ko players losers, yet you sit here in a ko forum, yea you should leave. I never ...
Page: 8

Banned

When your calling ko players losers, yet you sit here in a ko forum, yea you should leave. I never said it was a rule you had to leave, there you go not reading again. I said you are the actual loser for saying what you did. I know I'm not going to win because you can shit out an excuse about anything to keep the conversation going. Still it's fun making a grown man quote my posts then have him flame me for things I didn't even say. So in the infamous words of Tez
    get a clue man[/b]

TOMTOM

This topic is so fucking useless.
    People can do whatever the fuck they want, it is NONE of ur business.
    I am 15, have great social life, I had a gf half year ago, and don't wanna get another one (they all jump on me at once, I donnu which one to take )
    Anyway, there are people without life in this game, and u can say that there are MANY. I had a player in my clan that is 46 years old, when he told me that I was fucking amazed. But he was turk, so what can I say
    And someone that is 25-30 playing this game isn't bad at all. After all, the technology is growing up very fast, and there are some people (yes yes, even 30+) that wanna check it out. By that, I mean (for example) Knight OnLine. What is so bad about a person that is 25-30 and playing a fucking computer game? AND HAS A DESCENT LIFE!?
    Grow up.

Offtopic: Is coolboyp2 really from israel? now i know why he is hated , israelis... israelis...

bunch of liars, scammers and all that shit [/b]
    Lawl, first time i gotta agree with you .

englishbob

who made that a rule? "i need to leave ko forums cause i already quit ko so i cant chat with my friends here" is that what your actually saying to me? do you see how dumb that is when over 50% of these forums are members who quit ko and still chat and talk here as friends

get a clue man[/b]
    Didn't you always tell any mod that disagreed with you that they were losers sitting in their mom's basements because they kept posting on KO4Life despite not playing the game?

you always become what you hate the most

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZz.

If you're better than someone, you're made fun of for being a no-life
    If you're worse than someone, you're made fun of for not being enough of a no-life.

The only way to end it all is to be mature.

Banned

1: youre lame, keep your thoughts for yourself...
    2: im good looking, and no, i dont got a girl O_O
    3: i play less than 2 hours a day
    4: i got more friends than u could imagine prolly
    5: if u think its so bad, then leave the game, its yourself who choosed to play it, not us!
    6: im 17 and i got controll of my life
    7: i got nearly top grades at school

So keep your crap for yourself lol

One more of these useless posts, we all know what Ko is for us, and im sure we can all control it...

Next time keep your opinions for yourself maybe

G0D

1: youre lame, keep your thoughts for yourself...
    2: im good looking, and no, i dont got a girl O_O
    3: i play less than 2 hours a day
    4: i got more friends than u could imagine prolly
    5: if u think its so bad, then leave the game, its yourself who choosed to play it, not us!
    6: im 17 and i got controll of my life
    7: i got nearly top grades at school
    So keep your crap for yourself lol

One more of these useless posts, we all know what Ko is for us, and im sure we can all control it...

Next time keep your opinions for yourself maybe[/b]
    Sex pls :wub:

Ancient noob Senior Member

one question for people here, and i would like honest answers and i mean both honest with me and with yourself, and i'm in no way suggesting people have a 'problem' but;

also spent the same money on ko that i usually spent in strip clubs.
    either way, i would have lost money, so i regret being hooked on ko in the past, and i regret being hooked on strip clubs.
    :P[/b]

wow

Banned

I love doom-mongers who make threads like this on the internets who say crap like you do.

Like many people have said already he's probably got no self-control lol

As for me I'm quite enjoying myself :P

Applied for MANY full-time jobs including the cops!
    Got a good circle of friends
    Play footy / go gym receintly, might also go back to Karate
    Skilled in computer hardware & software ^^
    Go clubs RAVING
    also go pub watchin Man Utd when they're on.

Banned

When your calling ko players losers, yet you sit here in a ko forum, yea you should leave. I never said it was a rule you had to leave, there you go not reading again. I said you are the actual loser for saying what you did. I know I'm not going to win because you can shit out an excuse about anything to keep the conversation going. Still it's fun making a grown man quote my posts then have him flame me for things I didn't even say. So in the infamous words of Tez[/b]
    trust me i dont make excuses .... just point out the facts....and again your not reading....i said if you STILL playing the way the game is now then your a moron.....not before when it was fun....anyways thanks for debateing even though you did it poorly

Didn't you always tell any mod that disagreed with you that they were losers sitting in their mom's basements because they kept posting on KO4Life despite not playing the game?

you always become what you hate the most[/b]
    actually no it was only paddy and its the truth....and i didnt say that cause he kept posting.....i said why are you still a mod if you dont play ko anymore....see the diff now or still no

englishbob

actually no it was only paddy and its the truth....and i didnt say that cause he kept posting.....i said why are you still a mod if you dont play ko anymore....see the diff now or still no[/b]
    actually no... you just seem affraid to admit you were a hypocrit :lol:

Banned

actually no... you just seem affraid to admit you were a hypocrit :lol:[/b]
    <_< actually no still and i would stab myself if i ever became a hypocrit

englishbob

<_< actually no still and i would stab myself if i ever became a hypocrit[/b]
    which probably explains why you&#39;re denying the fact to yourself :lol:

Banned

which probably explains why you&#39;re denying the fact to yourself :lol:[/b]
    lol ok you got me

NOT

Banned

if anyone with 20 years old + play, no1 want to know.. The life is of him and he decide what doing in life
    If my parent will play ko now (50 years old), i need say him for stop play ko and go work, or play pokemon or digimon? o_0

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast