Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Lets all leave knight online and start beck to the real life

This is a discussion on Lets all leave knight online and start beck to the real life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; every1 can sit how much they want at their comp, only way to show a guy has gone to far ...
Page: 9

Ainelover12

every1 can sit how much they want at their comp, only way to show a guy has gone to far is if he does a surgery which he makes himself not able to walk. just to sit on his comp 24/7 :P

4que

The person has over 5,000 posts, doesnt seem like somebody who hasnt done his share of playing.

People will do what they want, do you honestly think we dont know K2 sucks.
    My wife works second shift so i go online to pass the time.
    Whens shes off I spend time with her, not the game, so dont judge.

Banned

The person has over 5,000 posts, doesnt seem like somebody who hasnt done his share of playing.

People will do what they want, do you honestly think we dont know K2 sucks.
    My wife works second shift so i go online to pass the time.
    Whens shes off I spend time with her, not the game, so dont judge.[/b]
    See thats a good way to do it...when wife and family arent around to pass time...but majority of ko players are addicted and i admit i was way back in day but it phased out

also my 5k posts are cause i am a spammer :P ...correction was a spammer

Banned Senior Member

See thats a good way to do it...when wife and family arent around to pass time...but majority of ko players are addicted and i admit i was way back in day but it phased out

also my 5k posts are cause i am a spammer :P ...correction was a spammer[/b]
    STUPID SPAMMERSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

w00t 1 post up ^_^

Banned

Other ! :lol: :lol:

Banned

trust me i dont make excuses .... just point out the facts....and again your not reading....i said if you STILL playing the way the game is now then your a moron.....not before when it was fun....anyways thanks for debateing even though you did it poorly
    actually no it was only paddy and its the truth....and i didnt say that cause he kept posting.....i said why are you still a mod if you dont play ko anymore....see the diff now or still no[/b]
    Um actually, you make excuses EVERY single time someone posts something about you. It doesn't matter when we play the game, some of us didn't find the game until rofd, so why does that make me a loser or a moron as you now say for playing it. You also still haven't read, I don't care if you played this game 3 years ago or 3 days ago. This is ko4life, not Ihateko4life, or youraloserforplayingko4life. You are the one that is really being the loser and the no life for coming to this forum, and telling the players they are losers and morons for playing a game they enjoy. You right, I probably did do a bad job of debating, but you change your story every post, at least I can keep saying the exact same thing in every post, and you still haven't got MY point.

Banned

Um actually, you make excuses EVERY single time someone posts something about you. It doesn't matter when we play the game, some of us didn't find the game until rofd, so why does that make me a loser or a moron as you now say for playing it. You also still haven't read, I don't care if you played this game 3 years ago or 3 days ago. This is ko4life, not Ihateko4life, or youraloserforplayingko4life. You are the one that is really being the loser and the no life for coming to this forum, and telling the players they are losers and morons for playing a game they enjoy. You right, I probably did do a bad job of debating, but you change your story every post, at least I can keep saying the exact same thing in every post, and you still haven't got MY point.[/b]
    zzzz ur a idiot man

go read my posts....there facts to back up my arguements dumbass.....never have i made a excuse without factual data....i have yet to change my story in any of my posts.....maybe you need to be educated some more on proper english or maybe you cant or just dont want to read cause your to lazy

and calling me a loser?.....wanna compare real lifes? i bet you lose....this is my past time...reading forums where over 50% of the players dont even play ko cause they are smart enough to see the wrong of the game and k2.......no offense but reading these forums is much much more enjoying then actually playing knight online which is riddled with bs by a company who rolls around in all bs

anyways i wont reply to you stupid posts from someone who didnt take the time to properly read or research anything he says after this last one to you

PS. in the bold of your statement you just proved my point.....your a moron...you found ko after rofd and have no clue....you come on these forums and see and hear what everyone says......show me a positive post on these forums.....so your telling me that makes you smart that you read through all the bs of everyones posts of how bad this company and game is and yet you keep playing it.....i doubt that makes you smart....in fact its a contridiction to your own values of where you spend your time.......cause basically your saying in real life if a bully kicks your ass your going to suck his balls everytime after that and try to be on his team from now on....get my point now

Banned

Ok chink, I'm tired of talking to your stupid ass anyway.

Banned

Ok chink, I'm tired of talking to your stupid ass anyway.[/b]
    ROFL i love it....racist and stupid.....i am not chink.....keep proving my point that your a moron....thanks i appreciate it

did you think i was a chink cause i sound smart?
    did you think i was a chink cause i can debate facts and all you do is spew garbage?
    did you think i was a chink cause................

when you say "your stupid ass" you must be looking in the mirror at yourself

anyways have a nice day...keep up the good work and supporting and licking k2s balls after then ass rape you every month

ttfn

PS. please dont post again cause your really making me feel bad now cause i feel like i am picking on a retard kid from my high school that some kids picked on....i am serious its not sarcasm....i am really starting to feel bad for you so please stop

why dont yous jsut let this stupid thread die and stop talking shit to each other, or if u cant help talking shit do it through pms

/close :P

Banned

why dont yous jsut let this stupid thread die and stop talking shit to each other, or if u cant help talking shit do it through pms

/close :P[/b]
    dont worry i am done now cause i do really feel bad now for him

no more tez putting jesusbuffs in his place....i am sorry kid

/close_topic

Banned

Banned

Thought you wasn't replying again? I said chink because I knew I could get your ass to reply to me again. Just because you "think" you won, doesn't mean you did, all you did was come up with some bullshit every time you replyed. You are a fucking no life for coming in here and acting the way you do. Don't like me? good I don't like you either. Don't like the game? stop talking about it. Don't like to be told your a no life moron? Don't act like one. Oh and nice mirror comment...what a comeback from a grown man, if that is what you would like to call yourself. You haven't debated a FACT yet, you have debated your point, just because it's your point doesn't make it a fact. If anyone is spewing garbage, it would be you. Have fun trolling a forum to a game for losers.

Banned Senior Member

Has gone too far

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789