Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Lets make it offical

This is a discussion on Lets make it offical within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1) One hour is plenty of time to clean an account, therefore it is not "quite creative" 2) SQ can ...
Page: 3

Banned

1) One hour is plenty of time to clean an account, therefore it is not "quite creative"

2) SQ can be found only if you i) are keylogged, ii) gave it out to someone, along with your password iii) wrote a customer support ticket with your sqa, along with giving out your password or being keylogged.

K2's database isn't a child's toy. It doesn't get broken into easily (although some might believe it does). In order for you to get hacked, and it being K2's responsibility, is when their database is hacked and the hacker obtained your information.

Let's face it, if a hacker was good enough to hack a database, he wouldn't really need your items. You don't look like you are too hack worthy.
    There is no hack to steal other people's information.

As far as warning us, thank you. I personally really appreciate it. I am sure other's do aswell.[/b]

that made me laugh :lol: the guy has the best mage shit but no ofc no hacker would go for him

sucks someone would do that iko. u were always cool to everyone

OLD1953

If a hacker can hack the database, he doesn't NEED anyone's items. All he's got to do is edit his own or anyone's char for like "Hmm, item 33127768 is +1 wood shield, change to +9 chitin shield, item 33127977 is +6 totemic spear, change to +10 totemic spear, item 33137788 is +7 shard, change to +9 Xshard" and so forth.

Look, if he can hack the database he can change all the crap in his inn to uber items of unbelievable quality, so why would he want some other char's items? Makes no sense.

Opakigad

There is still hope u get ur items back they were. My friend on edana was hacked similary to u and after sending tickets and talking to gm (not sure about this talking) he got his all sealed items back as they were.
    MoeMoney prolly thought if a guy can hack k2 database he can take items directly and doesnt have to take it from chars or sth like that.
    Have luck.

If a hacker can hack the database, he doesn't NEED anyone's items. All he's got to do is edit his own or anyone's char for like "Hmm, item 33127768 is +1 wood shield, change to +9 chitin shield, item 33127977 is +6 totemic spear, change to +10 totemic spear, item 33137788 is +7 shard, change to +9 Xshard" and so forth.

Look, if he can hack the database he can change all the crap in his inn to uber items of unbelievable quality, so why would he want some other char's items? Makes no sense.[/b]
    +1

Kids don't think that way, so we ignore them.

Opi...., there is no way to get items back unless they go against their policy of "restoring items"

feng

i know Ikoria is a gg but does any1 remember k2 saying that if anyone cheats they will hack their accounts?...just a thought...not saying you cheated ikoria....jus a thought

RiseAgainst_

Look, if he can hack the database he can change all the crap in his inn to uber items of unbelievable quality, so why would he want some other char's items? Makes no sense.[/b]
    Thats how an stupid kid would think. If you do that the k2 staff can trace the account that got his items,lvl or char edited, but if he steals items he would just have to log accs and steal the items. More difficult to trace

lol thats like sending k2 message, pick me, pick me... i got only +10 items +5 uniqs my items are very legyts... if you take from another account they wont notice...

but back to topic sad to hear but what i heard there is some bug to unseal items without knowing sqa...

OLD1953

So you are assuming they don't log database logins or remote access, but do log all changes?

Talk about thinking like a kid! Oh my.

i know Ikoria is a gg but does any1 remember k2 saying that if anyone cheats they will hack their accounts?...just a thought...not saying you cheated ikoria....jus a thought[/b]

Rofl, they said the creators of the 3rd party would hack them, not that K2 would "hack" them themselves lmao.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i love how every1 always assumes hacking...u shared ur account with more people than a hooker has sex with in a week...chances point to scam, not hack

its amazing how i pissed off practically every turk in this game and got so many hack threats i lost count, yet i never got hacked but i guess thats cuz i never shared my account

IkoRia

i love how every1 always assumes hacking...u shared ur account with more people than a hooker has sex with in a week...chances point to scam, not hack

its amazing how i pissed off practically every turk in this game and got so many hack threats i lost count, yet i never got hacked but i guess thats cuz i never shared my account[/b]
    First shared the account with 3 ppl, so have no idea what hookers you know. Second I never said I was randomly hacked I think as it said earlier that it was one of the users on my acc, which I only have my self to blame for. BUT the question is still how to break the SQ cause as I know it thats quite hard, and k2 most have some system you can only try an number of times otherwise that function would be quite pathetic.

and have shared my account for over 1 year and first time I got hacked/scammed whatever you will call it.

and why no one hacked you is probably cause people only found out that you existed when you left game and become a forum spammer

First shared the account with 3 ppl, so have no idea what hookers you know. Second I never said I was randomly hacked I think as it said earlier that it was one of the users on my acc, which I only have my self to blame for. BUT the question is still how to break the SQ cause as I know it thats quite hard, and k2 most have some system you can only try an number of times otherwise that function would be quite pathetic.[/b]
    not hard at all...every month theres a new way to forcibly change sq, k2 security is shit

and why no one hacked you is probably cause people only found out that you existed when you left game and become a forum spammer [/b]
    ROFL HAHA makes no sense cuz why would peolpe threaten to hack me if they didnt know i exist? HAHAHAHA ur so not funny and not smart!

IkoRia

Why they treat you is obvious cause you are a rude ignorant idiot, not cause of the player you where or are. thats what I meant. and intelligence shouldn't you even comment considering all you do is pointless and endless comments.

So there are forcible possible to change the sq? and but its still not changed and have never ever heard of anyone got there SQ change on a forcible way or any other way for that matter cause SQ as I know it is one of the only thing you haven't been able to change.

Btw got rollbacked and items compared to my level, Complete +6 and int+9 jewelery xDDD

Banned

Well, if your share mates knew you alittle well and your SQ was your mother's name
    or the city you live in its quite possible to guess..

Why they treat you is obvious cause you are a rude ignorant idiot, not cause of the player you where or are. thats what I meant. and intelligence shouldn't you even comment considering all you do is pointless and endless comments.[/b]
    when did i ever say it was cuz of player? stop making urself look like an idiot...pointless and endless comments are better than stupid comments like u make
    So there are forcible possible to change the sq? and but its still not changed and have never ever heard of anyone got there SQ change on a forcible way or any other way for that matter cause SQ as I know it is one of the only thing you haven't been able to change.
    Btw got rollbacked and items compared to my level, Complete +6 and int+9 jewelery xDDD[/b]
    if there are ways to foribly change sq then there are ways to forcibly GET sq

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast