Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Lets make it offical

This is a discussion on Lets make it offical within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when sealed items came out. i knew a way to unseal items without a pw. and if they randomly guessed ...
Page: 5

merchanter123

when sealed items came out. i knew a way to unseal items without a pw. and if they randomly guessed it... it is highly possible they could have. me and sundemon... when we were bored just played around trying to figure out peoples passwords and stuff just based on their personality and what we had info on them about. we figured out a few ppl's, not to hack or anything just to pass time, lol. we were highly bored. we figured out about a dozen ppl's info like that.

Satty

about topic i have nothing more to say,it just sucks.
    about cama,when we were in clan together you seemed like nice guy and knew how to play but atm u just seem like a dick since you really mess in every topic,if u would get some constructive posts then ok but most of ur posts r just pointless flaming. maybe u might just shut up once. tyvm
    Satty

Btw got rollbacked and items compared to my level, Complete +6 and int+9 jewelery xDDD[/b]

LOL, didnt you have like the best geared mage ingame? with like 1200AC?

oncemore

LOL, didnt you have like the best geared mage ingame? with like 1200AC?[/b]
    The items K2 gave us are better!

+3 jewls to +9
    and +5 complete to +6

<_<

shane88

so sad u got hacked itsalways the gg that get this happen to them

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Well u do relise what the word "hacking somones account" means? Im more that certain that most of the hacking insidents are nothing more than scams. OR any of ppl who shared might have had keyloggers or smth else.

All 3 times i got cleaned they were all done by someone who knew pw. First 1 was fluffys foult coz he showed off in his freinds place with my char (our at that time), next 1 was an attemt to show it as hacking but turned out that some old "firend" who knew my pw thought it would be nice to take my items. Last time was when i had quited and just borrowd char to a clanie whos rl friend saw pw and...yea.

Im quite sure that this is same thing. Keylogger, bad share buddy (no matter how legit and nice they seem), bad share buddy friend or just veeeeeery lucky/skilled hacker.

Besides as said, SQ aiint that big security. I hope u didnt have it like this for example: "Whos ign begins with I, ends with a A and is best human mage out there?"

P.S i quit this game loooong time ago, im still dick spamming these forums, ohh ben me plxxxxx. Flame and whine about me too plz men

i don&#39;t think people should be debating the word hacking and scamming, when i&#39;m pretty sure he doesn&#39;t care as the end result is the same, no items

sorry to hear you lost your stuff

tmarberg

Haha now you have a good reason to become a babashopper :lol: :lol:

Sorry to hear you got hacked. Welcome to our club...

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

First shared the account with 3 ppl, so have no idea what hookers you know. Second I never said I was randomly hacked I think as it said earlier that it was one of the users on my acc, which I only have my self to blame for. BUT the question is still how to break the SQ cause as I know it thats quite hard, and k2 most have some system you can only try an number of times otherwise that function would be quite pathetic.

and have shared my account for over 1 year and first time I got hacked/scammed whatever you will call it.[/b]

you&#39;re scammed, not hacked. huge difference. easy to get scammed, hard to get hacked.

eatshitndie

same thing has happened to so many people man..it really sucks

and was gonna say they WON&#39;T do a rollback to original gear under any circumstances..but i guess you already found that out..

another one bites the dust

PlayerofRogueC0la

dam sorry about what happen another gg player gone

thats the spirit!
    Do not quit !!!

maybe i still got some completes +7 in diez ... i will let u know later on xD
    if i do have its urs xD

Phosgene

btw
    who played your account ?

omg... a wellgeared and highlv gg got hacked. thats sad

Banned

btw
    who played your account ?[/b]
    aviv was one of them and my best guess....also 2 others i think

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast