Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lets see waht you have to say about this.

This is a discussion on Lets see waht you have to say about this. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, if you had the chance to get back to the old KO, when we had Piana and everything looked ...
Page: 1

InTheFog

Ok, if you had the chance to get back to the old KO, when we had Piana and everything looked like it was, no quests, the exp lvling would be as bigger as it was. Lvl 56 now need around the 3xM, back than a lvl 56 needed a 59M to lvl up, when lvling was FUCKING SO HARD!.
    Would you give up your new item? , the items that weren't in the old KO?, I don't know what about you, but i would.

yes

... next

Banned Senior Member

Uhh, the amount to lvl up hasn't changed at all, lvl 56 is still the same amount of EXP as the first day of KO

InTheFog

Uhh, the amount to lvl up hasn't changed at all, lvl 56 is still the same amount of EXP as the first day of KO[/b]
    Nop, i remember what it used to be and what it is now.

Banned Senior Member

This is an old pic from old KO before KE:

Lvl 58 was 44m exp to 59, so 56 WAS and still is 3xm exp

Phosgene

the amount of exp required each lvl is calculated by percentage and not just decided .
    it hasnt changed in old ko , ke and rofd . you remember something else ..

hey phantom, theres a picture of you when you were at your prime

Banned Senior Member

Ey, not my fault I was 5x ( hell, before I even started playing ) and you guys all had lvl 60-62 chars and had uniques.... <_<

Banned

Ok, if you had the chance to get back to the old KO, when we had Piana and everything looked like it was, no quests, the exp lvling would be as bigger as it was. Lvl 56 now need around the 3xM, back than a lvl 56 needed a 59M to lvl up, when lvling was FUCKING SO HARD!.
    Would you give up your new item? , the items that weren&#39;t in the old KO?, I don&#39;t know what about you, but i would. [/b]
    umm..i dont think i would..i like the advancements in the game..its just k2 and turks that make us say hey lets go back there when it was good..

Speed

its not about the old ko , its about the old comunity... rofd without the turks would be as good as old ko... , i dont have a problem with the new maps or items , i have a problem with duping turks and all kinds of cheats that are nowdays and the fact that finding an english speaking player is like 1/100...

InTheFog

Ey, not my fault I was 5x ( hell, before I even started playing ) and you guys all had lvl 60-62 chars and had uniques.... <_<[/b]
    You are wrong, we are not talking on the same ver, I am talking on the ver when at the begining, when you log in, there was an orc making noises. It all looked diffrent, I am talking about the time when we had like 3 servers: diez ares and another one, or only diez and ares.

You are wrong, we are not talking on the same ver, I am talking on the ver when at the begining, when you log in, there was an orc making noises. It all looked diffrent, I am talking about the time when we had like 3 servers: diez ares and another one, or only diez and ares.[/b]
    gogogogogo super man pls fly around world at supersonic speed rollback our lives to ko pls.........

too bad even if k2 wiped the server and went back to old ko mode, people would be 70 within a couple of months

InTheFog

I donno i wish we could all speak english and play fair.

You are wrong, we are not talking on the same ver, I am talking on the ver when at the begining, when you log in, there was an orc making noises. It all looked diffrent, I am talking about the time when we had like 3 servers: diez ares and another one, or only diez and ares.[/b]
    omg you are such a fucking idiot... the levels were always the same amount, it just took ages to get exp...

yes we are not retards.. we all know what ko was, you obviously dont... there are people on this forum who played ko before usko even existed...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast