Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Lets see waht you have to say about this.

This is a discussion on Lets see waht you have to say about this. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You are wrong, we are not talking on the same ver, I am talking on the ver when at the ...
Page: 2

You are wrong, we are not talking on the same ver, I am talking on the ver when at the begining, when you log in, there was an orc making noises. It all looked diffrent, I am talking about the time when we had like 3 servers: diez ares and another one, or only diez and ares.[/b]
    man... .this SS is from this times we all know exp were same... just now u can exp on apos with lvl 41... old times u had to be 55+ for apos...

murat12

nope i actually like the new version

InTheFog

Firstly don't call me an Idiot!, and secondly, maybe I was wrong maybe my memory is not right but that is what I remember and I remember it very good, my friend was lvl 53 and he needed 5xM exp too. I don't know, i think i am right.

Banned

Firstly don't call me an Idiot!, and secondly, maybe I was wrong maybe my memory is not right but that is what I remember and I remember it very good, my friend was lvl 53 and he needed 5xM exp too. I don't know, i think i am right.[/b]
    i think your wrong =S

46 needs like 5.5 mill if i am right

Banned

id like to play in the old KO and see how it was. (id also like to get some wep defences )

Yes I'd go back
    I'd miss certain things about (new mobs and maps and quests etc)

The thought of people speaking english and seeing some of my old friends return would be great
    I remember when I was a wee lil mage and couldn&#39;t even own a haunga solo <3 those days

kibal

its not about the old ko , its about the old comunity... rofd without the turks would be as good as old ko... , i dont have a problem with the new maps or items , i have a problem with duping turks and all kinds of cheats that are nowdays and the fact that finding an english speaking player is like 1/100...[/b]

If u think that only turks dupes or cheat u r a bit ignorant .

InTheFog

He means that most of the people that dupes are turks, and he is right. Most honorable plaers have reached what lvl they are at with no double exp or stuff like that, i justeard they can double th xp by 8 :O:O:O how suck is that?!

Banned Senior Member

You are wrong, we are not talking on the same ver, I am talking on the ver when at the begining, when you log in, there was an orc making noises. It all looked diffrent, I am talking about the time when we had like 3 servers: diez ares and another one, or only diez and ares.[/b]
    Uhh... Old KO had the orc screaming at the login screen, and when you logged in you had 3 chairs which your characters sat on unlike the KE one with the chick on the horse or the karus woman, and your characters standing in Elmorad Castle or Lufferson.

I&#39;ve played old KO, i&#39;ve played KE and I&#39;ve played FD. And with Old KO, there was more servers then just Ares, Diez, and Xig. By the time KE came out I believe we were up to Cypher. And for the last time, the exp needed to lvl has never changed once within KO. The picture I gave you was from the summer of 2005, which was OLD KO, KE came out fall 2005, and FD fall 2006

InTheFog

I do remember the clan 8BALL, but i am saying that i played when there were only 3 servers not what we all had now, and i am allmost sure that the exp had been changed.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

allmost sure[/b]
    so ur not ENTIRELY sure, and phantom just showed u proof that it hasnt changed...now stfu u were wrogn just accept the fact -_-

Like EVERYONE has been saying KO > KE > ROFD.

I remember everyone bitching at k2 for not releasing KE, cause it was supossed to come out in like januari or something? and it came out in like september. They basically released it because everyone was bitching at them, and well, that fucked everything up.

Old KO servers; Ares, Diez, Xigenon, Beramus
    KE servers; Cypher, Olympia, Edana, Manes
    ROFD servers; Pathos, Logos, Ronark

Cypher got screwed up because that server basically came with KE, and you could dupe just by basically clicking on an item <_<
    And the first time there was FT, so everyone also had 8743589234753475345890347523489 blue chests.

Like EVERYONE has been saying KO > KE > ROFD.

I remember everyone bitching at k2 for not releasing KE, cause it was supossed to come out in like januari or something? and it came out in like september. They basically released it because everyone was bitching at them, and well, that fucked everything up.
    Old KO servers; Ares, Diez, Xigenon, Beramus
    KE servers; Cypher, Olympia, Edana, Manes
    ROFD servers; Pathos, Logos, Ronark
    Cypher got screwed up because that server basically came with KE, and you could dupe just by basically clicking on an item <_<
    And the first time there was FT, so everyone also had 8743589234753475345890347523489 blue chests.[/b]
    i think KO > ROFD > KE

only couple last months in ke were good but mostly KE was soo fucked up...

Btw, I loved it when you always would try and login real fast and click your server, so you wouldnt have to hear the orc go like ROAAAAAAAR!! But 9/10 times you would DC on first login and your game would freeze untill the Orc did his ROARRRR, everyone on Vent would get so pissed off!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast