Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Lets see waht you have to say about this.

This is a discussion on Lets see waht you have to say about this. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont see how anyone can say ko > rofd (the game itself) as all said its the community rofd ...
Page: 3

i dont see how anyone can say ko > rofd (the game itself) as all said its the community rofd is better then ko and ke period everything about it is better including how exp works

brings more of a group effort into lvling rather then the solo/2spawn golems and 3 man trolls which i always hated

InTheFog

so ur not ENTIRELY sure, and phantom just showed u proof that it hasnt changed...now stfu u were wrogn just accept the fact -_-[/b]
    Now hat i think about it i am still sure we had 5xM exp. You know why?, cuz i stayed in that lvl for a couple of mounths...

yesh old ko definitely rules the current 1. back then on my 1st char in ArchAngelz clan with cava and other asian peeps was fun. aoe-ing golems 24/7 and we were so excited for our mages when they got lvl 60 and had their novas. Grade 1 - 3 clan was kinda big deal back then as nps werent as easy to get as it is today in terms of abundant-ness.

Now... its pretty much peanuts to have novas and all my old school friends are gone
    and on the side note.. the orc screaming welcoming screen is as annoying as well. especially when the servers are pretty fuk up and u have to stay there hearing that dumb bitch scream for several minutes while at connecting please wait

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i dont see how anyone can say ko > rofd (the game itself) as all said its the community rofd is better then ko and ke period everything about it is better including how exp works[/b]
    2 words why rofd<ko(yes less than): compound jewelry

i dont see how anyone can say ko > rofd (the game itself) as all said its the community rofd is better then ko and ke period everything about it is better including how exp works

brings more of a group effort into lvling rather then the solo/2spawn golems and 3 man trolls which i always hated[/b]

People that say that werent around in the OLD ko. (read Ares/Diez maybe Xigenon)

I like the interface of the old KO way better then ROFD.

Fuck Rebirth.
    Fuck quest jewelry.
    Fuck compounding jewerly ( +3 rols +3 Iron Belts )
    Fuck valkery armor
    Fuck 2k buff/350ac scrolls.
    Fuck FT
    Fuck Bifrost
    Fuck the new worlds (Piana/Breth ftw!)
    Fuck Kings

(I&#39;m pretty sure i&#39;m missing things, feel free to add &#39;em )

also KO/KE CZ > ROFD CZ.

Why not have the KO/KE cz in servers 2, since there&#39;s no Bifrost in servers 2?

Dark_Avenger

Fuck Rofd eslant!!!

Running around the pole killing apos and derus FTW.

And harpy AoE.

And DKs

Phosgene

Uhh... Old KO had the orc screaming at the login screen, and when you logged in you had 3 chairs which your characters sat on unlike the KE one with the chick on the horse or the karus woman, and your characters standing in Elmorad Castle or Lufferson.

I&#39;ve played old KO, i&#39;ve played KE and I&#39;ve played FD. And with Old KO, there was more servers then just Ares, Diez, and Xig. By the time KE came out I believe we were up to Cypher. And for the last time, the exp needed to lvl has never changed once within KO. The picture I gave you was from the summer of 2005, which was OLD KO, KE came out fall 2005, and FD fall 2006[/b]
    when cypher came out old ko was still on...like 4-5 months after cypher launch ke came in .

when cypher came out old ko was still on...like 4-5 months after cypher launch ke came in .[/b]
    yea, cause there&#39;s fp dd helms with 25dd. but it wasnt 4-5 months tho... it was less

old ko maps were so freaking awesomely better than they are now

InTheFog

I remember seen all those rogues waiting for invitation for AOE harppy party, and when we used to hit one monster, i t wouldn&#39;t leave you if you&#39;ll go till the enf of the world , no matter what happen, or you town it kill it or DIE!. i miss those days :&#39;(

4que

This is an old pic from old KO before KE:

Lvl 58 was 44m exp to 59, so 56 WAS and still is 3xm exp[/b]
    Whats funy about this pic "spell of impact 15M" man prices have come way high since then. :lol:

Yes i would go back to old ko in a heart beat.

i was around in ko and bottom line is ROFD > KO THERES NO APE

and wat u complaining about compounding jewlery were talking about the game itself are we not ko ke and rofd not how its managed so why should compounding jewerly be a problem (if it wasn&#39;t for turks it would be great along with everything else ur arguements are based off of)

and if were gunna talk about how community was in ko or ke compared to rofd it was worse back then altho aint any better now either but back in ko kosp was supreme and to this day is still supreme in comparison to the turk koxxxxp&#39;s but at least it was controlled and everytime it was cracked k2 would release patch to minimize the use of it in and outta cz . Back then premium = no ban no matter who u were wat u did if u had gold they would not ban u i proved&#39; it many times even talking to a gm with arrow shackers in party he would jus ban the non prems and only disconnect the premiums no ban . Lets talk about how easy it was back then to dupe and how lil the dupe wipes came and trading 50 billion was no problem with gold bars yeah that was TONS OF FUN . Not to mention gms selling gold bars and chars was soo fucking common back then at least now they do it through turks rather then selling themself at dirt low prices which is wat they used to do , quite a few of the remote gms were even paid in gold bars and items which weren&#39;t meant to be sold for usd but it was kinda a no brainer if they dont even play ko.

all i can think of atm altho im sure theres more and as i said rofd isn&#39;t any better then back then but at least we have quest and quest items to do to keep up with the fuckers and the way exp is done now is sooo much better it encourages groups to exp rather then ppl soloing and doing 3 man partys which i think is lame and always caused drama in the clans i was in

kibal

He means that most of the people that dupes are turks, and he is right. Most honorable plaers have reached what lvl they are at with no double exp or stuff like that, i justeard they can double th xp by 8 :O:O:O how suck is that?![/b]

most of the people ? perhaps cose 80% of players r from turky?

most of the people ? perhaps cose 80% of players r from turky?[/b]
    not really its cuz the 80 % of turkish players only like 2 % play legitly the other 78 % think duping is just another skill to learn same with koxp and the advance db hacking which requires lvl 100 irl

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123