Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lets take a guess, shall we?

This is a discussion on Lets take a guess, shall we? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No, it has been made spamable , but its not public, yet.[/b] U know what it means right? guys its ...
Page: 2

didinino

No, it has been made spamable , but its not public, yet.[/b]
    U know what it means right?

guys its time to do some xp til K2 fix that thing

i hope u are wrong mate, but if u say so..

Banned

a few times in pvp i have been hit so fast i couldnt even hit my 1 key to pot where talking only 5-9 times a second hit rate and im pretty sure thats illegal some how being as you can only stroke a key 2 times a second so thats a max of 4 hits ifyou do it just right so im curious if k2 will do more for hack protection. also i think chinease ip's should be block cause this aint there first dog and pony show about cheating

its been private for half a year feel free to search my post unno who leaked this but there dumb and deserve to have there shit pushed in

xtrap doesn't need to be upgraded it just needs to be used xTRAP DETECTS ALL THIRD PARTY PROGRAMS BEING RAN

spyrskara

I think this topic is nonsense, because k2 won´t quit with KO, they get so much money from that. They will quit only when turks stop playing...and it will happen only when Turkey forbid online games... :/

KO is much better now than it was 2 years ago with super dupers.

thats what i think............. the only major problem is the speed hackers, which on pathos are slowly getting banned

agendas

hax are inevitable :P

warriors that shoot arrows and chinese players who have moradon under there control (el oh el).[/b]
    whoa what warriors shooting arrows, ive been all around in this game after more than a year of playing and ive never seen a warrior shoot arrows xD

and yes it sucks to lvl a noob now because of these chinese players using mages taking all the good spawns

Actually that skill cancellation thing is slow as fuck, so if some turk uses it against you its good, free np ty.

manveerj

They will quit only when turks stop playing...and it will happen only when Turkey forbid online games... :/[/b]
    When they ban online games in Turkey theyll just move to another country lol. Thats how addicted they are xD

There still new at this..and things were far far far worse in KE times. Speed hackers and people that all cheat usually you can kill in like 2 hits anyway, even with spammable spike their dmg is shit and you could easily kill them so i dont really mind to much about it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12