Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lets talk for real, how many $$ to handle europa ardream?

This is a discussion on Lets talk for real, how many $$ to handle europa ardream? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by nub Okay, we get it, we can be noobs again! I hate how someone, somehow, at some ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by nub View Post
    Okay, we get it, we can be noobs again!
    I hate how someone, somehow, at some point in time decided to rape the word "noob" and use it incorrectly. And then spread this shit like aids in Africa.

Noob, Newb, Newbie - New player, as in someone who's new to the game.

Gear has almost nothing to do with it. Learn the difference people. Also, as far as I know, SuperSin does indeed have the top gear in Europa and I really doubt you need to be on his level to do PK in CZ. Or ardream for that matter. I'm pretty sure Ardream requires less gear because you can 2 hit people and it won't matter what gear they use.

Minimum sin ardy gear: chitin8 set, old rols, old re/eme, wb8/md8/shard8 (pref wb9 and shard8 at least), old wp/ep and iron belt or judi belt.
    IF you have a db priest you will be able to get nps easily. If you plan on soloing I must say you don't stand a chance unless you have +9s/+3s...
    With the gear above you will die in 2-3 hits or even 1 hit from some players but you will be able to kill db targets and escape before they know it if you play it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Cover View Post
    Guys, keep in mind... I'm not asking for a build to own ardream... just the minimum budget required to be able to pk in ardream and slowly progress from there.

I guess assassin would be the best choice for that matter...

So, again -

Wha'ts the minimum build required for a sin to handle europe dcz ? and how much does it cost?
    I'm willing to start play soon so what would you suggest? Humans or orcs? An English clan is a must.

Thanks!
    Taking into account Ardream reality and MINIMUM budget to start I would suggest:
    - Chitins 8 - 8gb - 16 $
    - Shard 8, MD 9, WB 9 - do not know prices, just saw Shard 8 for 8,5gb and it is a minimum so dual = 17gb = 34$

Regarding uniqs I would consider 2 options. 1st is MINIMUM budget = olds, and I agree with FreeSpirit's suggestion above. 2nd option is normal uniqs with future possibility to slowly progress as you mentioned, and than I would suggest:
    - Foverins 1 - 2gb, dual - 4gb - 8$
    - RE 1 - 2,5gb, dual - 5gb - 10$
    - Judi belt 1 - 3gb - 6$ and Iron Belt - 2gb - 4$
    - WP 0 - 2gb - 4$ or Black Dragon Neck 1 - 3gb - 6$
    Total gear: 41-42gb, 82-84$

The above prices are +- so investment of 100$ should cover gear + scrolls + valkiria armor.

I do not suggest to buy DD helm because now you can make Talia armor on your own.

What about your last question ... human or orc ... English clan ... I played in Ardream few months ego and there was not any good English clan, human/orc does not matter. During last weekend I noticed that new English clan started its activity in orc side, but I do not know anything about them. Someone wrote before that there is more humans than orcs, the same situation was when I was playing in Ardream. Sorry can not help more in this matter.

Heh I guess that I just saw the guys from that new English clan, nick: No1LiveS.
    Last edited by ichallengeu; 08-12-2015 at 09:26 AM.

bro, just take 500$ and see what you can get. chit8 set, shard8/wb8or9 and find/build your own accesories in the market. should be decent minimal gear.
    best way ive done it so far. get 35 verfy accoun scope market yourself. these ppl here wont give you legit answers. they going way up to a dope lvl 83 and your asking decently geared ardream..
    ive spent maybe 80$ and im doing fine. and ive still got like 4gb to spend (buy/resell) dont have time to play much. waiting to drop a little more to get some better accesories.

Quote Originally Posted by ichallengeu View Post
    Taking into account Ardream reality and MINIMUM budget to start I would suggest:
    - Chitins 8 - 8gb - 16 $
    - Shard 8, MD 9, WB 9 - do not know prices, just saw Shard 8 for 8,5gb and it is a minimum so dual = 17gb = 34$

Regarding uniqs I would consider 2 options. 1st is MINIMUM budget = olds, and I agree with FreeSpirit's suggestion above. 2nd option is normal uniqs with future possibility to slowly progress as you mentioned, and than I would suggest:
    - Foverins 1 - 2gb, dual - 4gb - 8$
    - RE 1 - 2,5gb, dual - 5gb - 10$
    - Judi belt 1 - 3gb - 6$ and Iron Belt - 2gb - 4$
    - WP 0 - 2gb - 4$ or Black Dragon Neck 1 - 3gb - 6$
    Total gear: 41-42gb, 82-84$

The above prices are +- so investment of 100$ should cover gear + scrolls + valkiria armor.

I do not suggest to buy DD helm because now you can make Talia armor on your own.

What about your last question ... human or orc ... English clan ... I played in Ardream few months ego and there was not any good English clan, human/orc does not matter. During last weekend I noticed that new English clan started its activity in orc side, but I do not know anything about them. Someone wrote before that there is more humans than orcs, the same situation was when I was playing in Ardream. Sorry can not help more in this matter.

Heh I guess that I just saw the guys from that new English clan, nick: No1LiveS.
    Ty for this comment!

and I guess I got some idea of what's going on, seems not that bad as people try to make it.

Me and a friend started playing orcs, hopefully will work out .

Thanks for all the comments!

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy View Post
    bro, just take 500$ and see what you can get. chit8 set, shard8/wb8or9 and find/build your own accesories in the market. should be decent minimal gear.
    best way ive done it so far. get 35 verfy accoun scope market yourself. these ppl here wont give you legit answers. they going way up to a dope lvl 83 and your asking decently geared ardream..
    ive spent maybe 80$ and im doing fine. and ive still got like 4gb to spend (buy/resell) dont have time to play much. waiting to drop a little more to get some better accesories.
    You might have problems understanding English if you come up with a post like this in a thread where we gave him a $150-$200 build = average ardy sin, a sub 80$ build = minimal +8/old acc sin and a hybrid min-avg sin where he has to choose better weapons or acc.
    But whatever.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nub View Post
    Check SuperSin's thread in the Europa server marketplace, he has a bunch of items that can give you a general look in how rogues play in Europa. http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...max-ap-346547/
    >average dcz
    >posts best geared 83 rogue thread

Thx 4 the shoutout

nub
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    >average dcz
    >posts best geared 83 rogue thread

Thx 4 the shoutout
    most welcome to help ya get some movement there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12