Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Letter Lag?

This is a discussion on Letter Lag? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ya cant reieve / send money / items only words check ur inventory from where u sent it.. I am ...
Page: 2

TopCat

Ya cant reieve / send money / items only words check ur inventory from where u sent it.. I am sure yours money is still there.

Ya cant reieve / send money / items only words check ur inventory from where u sent it.. I am sure yours money is still there.[/b]

nope

coin is gone...
    wish i could screen shot this as proof...but im 100% sure i sent it to the correct person.

also, i sent 10 random people letters with random coin and they all wrote back exactly how much they received...

so im not really sure whats going on....

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

nope

coin is gone...
    wish i could screen shot this as proof...but im 100% sure i sent it to the correct person.

also, i sent 10 random people letters with random coin and they all wrote back exactly how much they received...

so im not really sure whats going on....[/b]
    who did you send to? someone you know or your self...

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

Ares is BUGGED SERVER, it's not disabled there while it's supposed to. Also the NP/LP symbols are displayed wrongly ("S" goes from 11 to 25 instead of 11 to 40 etc.)

ILIKEPIE

Ya, I just sent items from one account to another on ares, I was confused about why ppl were saying letters were disabled.

stadik-god

Even before letters were disabled you couldn't send more then 100M in a single letter

Sib

My cousin always sends out my iron neck and glass to a other account and that works.. he never had any prob with it except me flaming him for it

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

Even before letters were disabled you couldn't send more then 100M in a single letter[/b]
    the limit is so people do not get all there money taken in 1 letter so it takes time and perhaps logged off before all is gone...
    and to prevent gold farmers...

lil_mageskillz

so ares is the only server u can open up the letter option?

My cousin always sends out my iron neck and glass to a other account and that works.. he never had any prob with it except me flaming him for it[/b]

Wow thats a BAD idea lol... One wrong letter and someone happens to have a char with the misspelled name and BB sexy neck/belt... I lost a +8 chitin DD that way back when that quest first appeared and it was a big loss, and a good lesson. I saw it was typo'd too right as I hit send, nothing I could do..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12