Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Letter From The Producer

This is a discussion on Letter From The Producer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they'd rather give hundreds of ppl uniques instead of rollback the server... stupid ass k2..... its not like a huge ...
Page: 2

they'd rather give hundreds of ppl uniques instead of rollback the server... stupid ass k2..... its not like a huge amount of ppl made some nice upgrades or w/e.... good thing i quit the game.....

Canek

I wasnt actually online or checking the servers when they released this messed up patch. Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how long the game was like this? I think it's unfair and pretty stupid, but if only 50 uniques dropped on each server...[/b]
    lol 50 uniques per server... yea... my clan got over 5 in the first hour and we were only farming one EW slot, just multiply that for the 8 hours and the number of slots that were droping uniques and you have how many uniques dropped.

Banned

I still remembered when i gone sleeping saying on this board "their will be a rollback anyway".

Anycase except with K2 company, they dont loose coins on this one, so they dont care, i mean all dupes, they do rollback cause you may dupe scrolls, trinas and blabla, but uniques arent in Power up store..

Im wondering whats the point to be legit in this game, except staying a looser ?

NosferatuSoldier

Well my character got hacked... so I couldn't give two shits about this. However, it would've been helpful had they done a complete rollback (*sigh* was just hopeful wishing.) Oh well, the servers' markets are going to be thrown way out of whack now, so I don't think it's even worth coming back to. At least this helps me move on. Time to find a private server to dwell in. Anyone got any recommendations? PM me some good private servers, I'll check'em out ^__^

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

What I don't understand is that Why in the God's name would you host Boss Event after injected God knows how many unique items on each server?? Does it make any sense whatsoever? K2 has lost their logic( like they had any...) I think they are trying to kill prices of unique items so everyone can have +3 uniques.

Damn the luck. Another method to ruin this game :mellow:

I want to know what K2 employees think when they do read forums like this with all those negative reactions

tommyleonghk

time to /quit ?[/b]
    already did that...

S> 70gbs on ronark server... :lol:

already did that...

S> 70gbs on ronark server... :lol:[/b]
    ahhaa smart guy xD

your gb values might go up, seeing how the prices of uniques will certainly decrease~!

jimfujitsu

Hehehe they will make boss events with Felankor and ultima that drop chitins when people can go farm rols at ash knights . One more token if wisdome from k2 .

tommyleonghk

i was having thoughts of makin a dcz and just stay dcz for some fun at pk...

guess there is no need now....

thx K2 for letting me move on

/quit 100%

Arthurios

hahahahahahahahahahahaha what do they good anyway?? Only nice talks we will fix this and this and this and this etc. etc. but nothing happens you guys really need to quit. Sell your items and use that money for beer or something.

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

happy hunting (I know you love that phrase )![/b]
    Yes,I love that phrase I didn't know you can say "fuck you" that way.

damiannopl

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGG k2!!!! u fuken idiots!!

aqpsilver

/quit ko u will ty me

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast