Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Letter From The Producer

This is a discussion on Letter From The Producer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes,I love that phrase I didn't know you can say "fuck you" that way.[/b] ROFL :lol: well dont need to ...
Page: 3

tommyleonghk

Yes,I love that phrase I didn't know you can say "fuck you" that way.[/b]
    ROFL

:lol:

well dont need to say much coz its been proven that k2 have fucked us over and over again.....

cant wait linus, sounds great bud

cant wait linus, sounds great bud[/b]
    Its always the same.. only words but they cant make it happen!

i wasnt being sarcastic ;p

Banned

i know many ppl who will quit whole game bcoz of no rollback, most of them worked their ass off for last couple of years, and now every noobs could have same or even better item in a couple of hours due to bug, and none gives a fak about that. there is one serious question if there is any point to play ko in a legit way, like i did last 4 years? u just getting pwnd by cheaters / bug abusers, iam fed up whith this shit.

lust_dark

alredy sold 1 of my chars waiting offers for second

they fuk 3 years of fun here ... private servers FTW

Banned

S> rof+4 on cwest

Im not gonna quit, because I play this game for fun, not to be better than other people. There was only a few uniques released onto servers. When you think about it probably about a week worth of boss drops, mabey two? I personally didnt get any, but i dont see this as a good reason to quit. Toughen up adn get on with the game.

u guys sound like ppl already made their uniques to +3 +4 with these 8 hours only

i farmed my self DS and tyons for 2 hours and got nothing

my clan farmed DS for 4 hours and only got Aod and Aoc so i dont think this will change the server forever

u guys r just exaggerating things a bit cuase if they were that much u would have saw the market flooded with uniques but still i dident see anything in mordan yet and price r increasing every moment we speak at now.

and if u want them to rollback now it will affect ppl very badly cause its almost 2 days now and ppl wasted hours in xping or upgrading (made 2x shards +8 myself) so just forget about it baba's.

Arthurios

In logos a guy farmed tyon and got 6 rofs with only doing the tyon quest so a guy who just started to play has the same amount of items as people who play from the beginning of it. Anyway gl everyone haha what will happen next week? exp bug where you get 10 lvls ? muahaha

In logos a guy farmed tyon and got 6 rofs with only doing the tyon quest so a guy who just started to play has the same amount of items as people who play from the beginning of it. Anyway gl everyone haha what will happen next week? exp bug where you get 10 lvls ? muahaha[/b]
    now thats what i call exaggerating and i dont know how ppl fall for that

rasta

Fcking goddamn shit.

So this retarded random wannabe (castellan or w/e) says I should send a ticket to the cs. I sent one on monday or sunday and didnt get a reply. Oh yeah and on this account are bronze premium and 800 g1 credits, but I can't even log-in.

Oh yeah now so many faggots are full uniqued, even the the koxpers at tyon will have rofs +3 now.
    Boss events will solve those problems, right? Now even more uniques will float around.

I'm just pissed, really pissed.

Banned

wtf, no rollback!?!? I'm the only noob who didn't farm rol's from golem what a fucking joke.

Alright...seriously wtf, first they mess up with drops and now they start running extended bossevents :lol: :lol:

IroniK

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...id=1043266&

all go spamm there what we are thinking about

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast