Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Letter From The Producer

This is a discussion on Letter From The Producer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That so funny, guys you should /quit right now^^, there is many other server, and they are free2play :P...
Page: 4

That so funny, guys you should /quit right now^^, there is many other server, and they are free2play :P

tommyleonghk

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...id=1043266&
    all go spamm there what we are thinking about[/b]
    very interesting :lol:

i saw someone quoted our discussions on ko4life and copied pasted onto the official forums

very interesting :lol:

i saw someone quoted our discussions on ko4life and copied pasted onto the official forums [/b]
    I dont think that it will change anything tho <_<

tommyleonghk

just feel sorry for those who worked their ASSES off for years to get high level uniques for thier characters...while some players and low levels get like INs IBs and ROFs in a matter of 8 hours or so...

like k2 cares...

Arthurios

now thats what i call exaggerating and i dont know how ppl fall for that [/b]
    why would I lie? Go read frmtr if you can read turkish it was 5 or 6 rofs..

Druide_Fr

Well, everyone complains about all the drops there were during those six or eight hours. If there had be so many drops, wouldn&#39;t prices have fallen some more? Because after surveying markets on Carnac West and Dies, I can&#39;t see a significant price reduction for uniques. Maybe some items were down by 10% or so, but that&#39;s it. I wouldn&#39;t say this ruined the game.

there has been bigger bugs than this rofl... stop crying and get on with playing -.-

o and yeh i got a IN xD

MageOfHonor

o and yeh i got a IN xD[/b]
    Who didn&#39;t? LOL

Delicious

i didnt get shit -.-"

Brun

well gl to the people who got all those uniques

Banned

Well, everyone complains about all the drops there were during those six or eight hours. If there had be so many drops, wouldn&#39;t prices have fallen some more? Because after surveying markets on Carnac West and Dies, I can&#39;t see a significant price reduction for uniques. Maybe some items were down by 10% or so, but that&#39;s it. I wouldn&#39;t say this ruined the game.[/b]
    Dont you think individual player or clan farm enough to make +1 or +2 to use those uniques themselves. Hect, in Carnac I&#39;m sure not everyone was wearing a ROL yet prior to this screw up. Therefore if a person got one, why sell it? Put it onto their ring slot and pray K2 screw up and K2 did.

MageOfHonor

Well, everyone complains about all the drops there were during those six or eight hours. If there had be so many drops, wouldn&#39;t prices have fallen some more? Because after surveying markets on Carnac West and Dies, I can&#39;t see a significant price reduction for uniques. Maybe some items were down by 10% or so, but that&#39;s it. I wouldn&#39;t say this ruined the game.[/b]
    it did... i saw a bunch of full merchants of mid-grade uniques for like under 50m coins, lol... and a bunch of +1&#39;s and +2&#39;s for pretty cheap too

Thumbs down

haha, K2´d again and again and again...
    they dont care about players, they care about their money and their fat asses, cos this game is fuking good business
    soon, KO privates will be better, safer, cheaper game than USKO

asenptot

-Still in work aka "COMING SOON"
    -"If you are having connection issue pm a GM", OK!! Why don&#39;t you try?
    -QA aka Quality Assurance? Does KO have QA team? El Oh El don&#39;t make me giggle
    -Boss Events? Lemme guess during Turkey morning hours?
    -Legitimate Users: 0- Non-Legitimate Users: 979465401

If there wasn&#39;t enough warrant for a rollback then do it manually like you did during PUS madness but wait it had to do with real money so you guys couldn&#39;t just let it go right? LoL

PWNT again?[/b]
    completly +1...

BestSin

One question:

How can you PM a GM in game if you are unable to connect to the game?

LOL

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast