Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Letter From The Producer

This is a discussion on Letter From The Producer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; By not rolling everyone back k2 just gave everyone the CLEAR message that bug abuse = OK Hail everybody, We ...
Page: 5

Imhotep

By not rolling everyone back k2 just gave everyone the CLEAR message that bug abuse = OK

Hail everybody,

We at k2 here love our customers so much that we are going to let every bug abuser keep their illegally gained items from the recent patch. I know that this is going to upset the majority of the players (see this topic ) but we care about our players so much that we will let it slide ! Even if you're lvl 50 with plate +6 you can thank us for your Rof and INs, Your welcome ! Dispite the fact that thousands of players play legitly and strive to get good items by killing hard bosses such as Felankor which require alot of team work and effort, we'll just let anyone be able to get a unique now and not roll them back even though they abused a bug.

Happy Hunting Bug Abuse !

(That's what I'm hearing atleast)

BestSin

I think K2 realized that many players sold the patch uniques for GB... so therefore a lot of people who bought the uniques would lose a lot of money if there was a rollback of uniques.

So K2 chose this route to piss off the least amount of people...

They knew no matter what they did they would piss people off, so they kind of shot themselves in both feet...

MirZa117

no rollback? so my friend can keep his ROLs and IN? cool.

well nothing changed here at bera and ppl desperately looking to buy IN's or RoF's and their prices went even higher now

just got offered 30gb for my IN and they worth like 24gb max. Also Rols price still at 9~10gb and they will reach 11gb soon

so dont know why ppl r crying over and talking crap like RoFs and IN's were dropping like crazy

i bet the ppl crying here r the ones who dident get a thing or who missed these 6 hours and they were pissed because some1 out of 5000 player got a RoL+0

get over it and its been 2 days now so forget about rolling back. I just gained over 10% xp and made +8 , +9 items on anvil so i dont want that to go away because of a couple Rols or crappy uniques

TheBloodyBeast

why would I lie? Go read frmtr if you can read turkish it was 5 or 6 rofs..[/b]
    we cant -.-

Arthurios

thats your problem not mine

TheBloodyBeast

I mean I would like to see a tyon dropping ROF (ss)

What I don't understand is that Why in the God's name would you host Boss Event after injected God knows how many unique items on each server?? Does it make any sense whatsoever? K2 has lost their logic( like they had any...) I think they are trying to kill prices of unique items so everyone can have +3 uniques.[/b]
    they are satisfying the vast majority of the k2 official forum resident noobs (the level 45-50 ones) who finally got a unique item and does not want a rollback.

edit:
    noobs like this kid

well nothing changed here at bera and ppl desperately looking to buy IN's or RoF's and their prices went even higher now

just got offered 30gb for my IN and they worth like 24gb max. Also Rols price still at 9~10gb and they will reach 11gb soon

so dont know why ppl r crying over and talking crap like RoFs and IN's were dropping like crazy

i bet the ppl crying here r the ones who dident get a thing or who missed these 6 hours and they were pissed because some1 out of 5000 player got a RoL+0

get over it and its been 2 days now so forget about rolling back. I just gained over 10% xp and made +8 , +9 items on anvil so i dont want that to go away because of a couple Rols or crappy uniques[/b]

Banned

They did an xp event so we xp more than before and forget this, well done K2

Banned

Happy Hunting.. [i know you love that phrase]

lawl how he can know?because he saying it doesnt mean we love it.
    stupid idiot...

he saying so much bs's.pointless producer

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Happy Hunting.. [i know you love that phrase]

lawl how he can know?because he saying it doesnt mean we love it.
    stupid idiot...

he saying so much bs's.pointless producer[/b]
    It's called sarcasm.

If you haven't voiced your opinion over at the official forums, I suggest you do so. Though at this point I don't think they will do much.

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=171881

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

has anyone got any SS of rof dropping from tyon? i wanna see one

If you haven't voiced your opinion over at the official forums, I suggest you do so. Though at this point I don't think they will do much.

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=171881[/b]
    they won't do shit. only reason they have that thread at all is so they don't have to close threads somewhere else. if you are truly attempting to get some attention from linus. make him close your thread (i.e. post elsewhere). he's not even reading that topic.

Ya, I read your post on the forums. And that's why I say I really doubt they'll do anything. Regardless, it's still better than trying to vent your anger here. These forums aren't for complaints to k2.