Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

A letter from the Producer reposted from main website

This is a discussion on A letter from the Producer reposted from main website within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes, please elaborate on the lost items or whatever, only a few accnt sharers from my server lost items, and ...
Page: 2

yes, please elaborate on the lost items or whatever, only a few accnt sharers from my server lost items, and that is because they was "hacked" aka there "friend" stole gear. nothing they can do about that considering they was breaking TOS anyway.

Pretty nice this is, k2 finally starting to do something. I also haven't seen hackers since my return and I believe that if they get rid of all the bugs we will soon get more populated servers and people comming back

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    lol, i only heard legends about it, not that old school :P
    Thats not old school...
    Thats not even old like a year ago?

Whats up with these ko generations...
    Is this why everyone so cocky but sucks now a days?

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    I was super excited when I saw pvp server.... then i saw limited time AQ, if it was like a PVP server w/ standardized gear for every single class that lasted 4 ever, that would def be my big return!
    ur itching for it already lol

i'll be the first to say it then.....

WELCOME BACK ^^

"nooo too many people are quitting our game, must rallllyy!!!"

herp derp

TheEndIsNear

the pvp server would be really fun !

Scallywag

Quote Originally Posted by Doshin View Post
    Now that 95% of the english lost all their items or have quit, They decide to put out a letter. I think its to Late....
    +1

Ares english players and english clans were totally decimated by hackers with little or no support from K2 despite some of these players being the most respected gg players in the game

I agree, far too little too late to attract back the players that made this game fun or to persuade them to actually spend money on this game ever again

Ignore Me Senior Member

I got more info by email. How stupid they tell accounts not playing not active ones.

I have no idea what bring your character back means!!!!

We miss you! Come back and play!

We noticed you haven't logged into Knight Online lately and we miss you! To help get you back in-game we're launching a brand new PvP server in August! The Breaking Point PvP server features the PvP experience you know and love with no leveling or questing required and more:

* Start the server with a high level character
    * Reward system based off cumulative National Points gained
    * Bring your rewards and characters back to the live servers!

Check the official Knight Online website for PvP server updates and more! Join us on Sunday, July 25th for our 10% bonus Coin event! Log in today!

Bring back your char to live server.... ok I hope they wont do that, whats the point of leveling up then...

Inactive Member

mmmmmmmmmm, purchase history details for buy cypher ring........what happend whit the people whit a buyed account ? X_x

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmancer View Post
    yes, please elaborate on the lost items or whatever, only a few accnt sharers from my server lost items, and that is because they was "hacked" aka there "friend" stole gear. nothing they can do about that considering they was breaking TOS anyway.
    I lost all my gears in a 2 minute DC. That could hardly be a hacker or scammer cuz First of all it was gears worth of 60 gbs which is hard to transfer it to another account under that time limit.

Second, other players has also lost their items that way.

It has to be some K2/ingame problem but they choose not to take care of it as they always does about pretty much everything.

Ignore Me Senior Member

I lost Krowaz+7 I just put in inn from bank char. As I relogged same account to wear it on main char.

I lost goddess amulet+3, platinum ring+3 from same page an iron neck was on.

I dont think it was hacking it was ares server instabilty. I think K2 need to amend what bugs do. Because they are responsible. Hacks and scammers not their fault like bugs.

Banned

they are looking forward to fix the game bugs and make the game good without any bugs (impossible :P)

a lil to late, surprised the letter wasnt in turkish tho

Quote Originally Posted by AlextraEG View Post
    they are looking forward to fix the game bugs and make the game good without any bugs (impossible :P)
    Fix the bugs won't be bringing back people to this game. They actually need to help each player, one at the time. That might be bringing back one player at a time.

Imagine all the people who quit cuz of the foolish K2 support, they just don't help at all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast