please help ares

This is a discussion on please help ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; please help ares with banning koxp and other cheaters. I have been seeing dies and edana(i think) gettin help why ...
Page: 1

Default please help ares

please help ares with banning koxp and other cheaters. I have been seeing dies and edana(i think)
    gettin help why not ares please just help us

TimtoN_

we have koxpers in Xig to -_-

:pic:

i heard yestrday every1 on a1 used ts to mastdon or troll captian at moradon and shouting ban koxp and non could see the marchants :wub:

Mrjcolley101

Originally posted by ic:
    i heard yestrday every1 on a1 used ts to mastdon or troll captian at moradon and shouting ban koxp and non could see the marchants *:wub:
    Viva la resistance :wub:

Glader

I should've taken a screenshot of it, looked pretty freaky :wub:

letshavcones

Yea it was crazy i hope they took notice of it all the legit players on ares r getting sic :angry: of all the cheating F***s..BAN EM ALL :rollseyes:

DeathInTheNight

lol wish I'd of seen it, but do u really think k2 is gonna do anything about it. Just think how long kosp has been going on, then what k2 has done to stop it, my answer is NOT A FUCKING LOT.
    As long as the kospers r pumping money into the bigheads at k2 they wont do shit.
    I mean im no computer wiz, but how hard can it b 4 a programmer or technitial to find a solution 2 kosp.
    k2 just dont give a shit coz theres more dupers,macroers,kospers,hackers paying them prem than there is legit players like us

DragonFire

You realise there is no one on this forum that can ban people in ko? If you have a problem with the game, go to the Official forum...

ArminVanBuuren

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    You realise there is no one on this forum that can ban people in ko? If you have a problem with the game, go to the Official forum...
    yeah, and be banned from it for the rest of eternity.

First time I wrote a complaint on that forum I was completely banned from it (more than one year ago)...like one month ago I sent another complaint to that forum with my DLW char...banned again. :rollseyes:

K2 is amazing guys...just amazing. <_<

DragonFire

Originally posted by ArminVanBuuren+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ArminVanBuuren)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfire333
    yeah, and be banned from it for the rest of eternity.

First time I wrote a complaint on that forum I was completely banned from it (more than one year ago)...like one month ago I sent another complaint to that forum with my DLW char...banned again. :rollseyes:

K2 is amazing guys...just amazing. <_<[/b]
    I'm sorry, But bitching here isn't going to help you either.. We go through the same problems as everyone else here, Bitching and complaining about it on and unofficial forum isn't going to solve problems..Just create them.

::XFactor::

Default Re: please help ares

Originally posted by DELTA25
    please help ares with banning koxp

No ^_^

samanist on ares (priest) using koxp. healing his party members and himself while running, with like 10 heals/sec

.. .. ..