Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lvl 60 ap bonuses?

This is a discussion on Lvl 60 ap bonuses? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; at lvl 60 wat are the ap bonuses i heard that as a sin you get 20% ap bonus and ...
Page: 1

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

Default Lvl 60 ap bonuses?

at lvl 60 wat are the ap bonuses i heard that as a sin you get 20% ap bonus and as an archer you get 5% ap bonus...
    True? or False?

::XFactor::

Just wait :lol:

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

Originally posted by ::XFactor::
    Just wait *:lol:
    What? wait for what

Nosferatu_Incognito

all classes get an AP bunus of 20% after they get thier masters quest completed. I have though heard that archers get less then everone else. why, if it's true and how much less I don't know.

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

yea thats what i wanna know...if archers get less ap bonus at lvl 60 once done with their masters

Mario

Default Re: Lvl 60 ap bonuses?

Originally posted by Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K
    at lvl 60 wat are the ap bonuses i heard that as a sin you get 20% ap bonus and as an archer you get 5% ap bonus...
    True? or False?
    how stupid was this guy who tolded u that ?? sin and archer are same class > rogue, and on lv 60 ROGUE gettin +20% (free wolf) ap bonus.

jimfujitsu

You get 20 % of what ? your current ap ? i dont think thats true if it were then at 60 everyone would restat to str/dex no hp . I lvled 2 warriors to 60 and i carefully watched the gain , and it was 200 on each although they were skilled diferently , and had dif ap.

Mario

Originally posted by jimfujitsu
    You get 20 % of what ? your current ap ? i dont think thats true if it were then at 60 everyone would restat to str/dex *no hp . I lvled 2 warriors to 60 and i carefully watched the gain , and it was 200 on each although they were skilled diferently , and had dif ap.
    wtf u r talkin about ?? str/dex ?? warriors ? we r talkin about rogue, and its 1000% truth that u r gettin 20% permament AP bonus when u do master quest (not when u hit lv 60).... but can u tell me why STR/DEX ? coz i dont get it...

Grolly

rogues get a 20% AP bonus when holding daggers and 5% AP bonus when holding a bow.

Kik0

Originally posted by Grolly
    rogues get a 20% AP bonus when holding daggers and 5% AP bonus when holding a bow.
    Oh dear, who's the stupid one now mario?

jimfujitsu

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-jimfujitsu
    You get 20 % of what ? your current ap ? i dont think thats true if it were then at 60 everyone would restat to str/dex *no hp . I lvled 2 warriors to 60 and i carefully watched the gain , and it was 200 on each although they were skilled diferently , and had dif ap.
    wtf u r talkin about ?? str/dex ?? warriors ? we r talkin about rogue, and its 1000% truth that u r gettin 20% permament AP bonus when u do master quest (not when u hit lv 60).... but can u tell me why STR/DEX ? coz i dont get it...[/b]
    I meant you get 20% attack power of what ? youre current attack power?As in if an warrior presents himself before the quest with lets say 1200 ap . his boost in attack power would be 20% of 1200 which is 240 , thus his ap after master would be 1440 ?
    If so that means that the boost will be different according to the attack power you have when you do the quest , which is not true . Im pretty sure as an warrior you get a 200 ap boost , and as a rogue you get a different one but still not a variable number.

Mario

Originally posted by Kik0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kik0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Grolly
    Oh dear, who's the stupid one now mario?[/b]
    proof ? i was an archer when i did MQ, and my AP grow up by 20%

It is a variable number. Take a mastered rogue and take his daggers off. I got ~200 ap when i got master (shitty equip ftw), and now when i take my daggers off ap is 3, thus it can't be a constant number.
    Putting it in another words: ur ap is a result of multiplying ur dex and ap of daggers (assasin ofc for warriors it str and ap on weap) and than multiplying by some factor dependant on ur lvl. When u get master that factor grows by 20%. It's not exactly like this but u get the idea.

Heim4teil

Originally posted by jimfujitsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jimfujitsu)</div>
    Originally posted by Mario@
    <!--QuoteBegin-jimfujitsu

wtf u r talkin about ?? str/dex ?? warriors ? we r talkin about rogue, and its 1000% truth that u r gettin 20% permament AP bonus when u do master quest (not when u hit lv 60).... but can u tell me why STR/DEX ? coz i dont get it...
    I meant you get 20% attack power of what ? youre current attack power?As in if an warrior presents himself before the quest with lets say 1200 ap . his boost in attack power would be 20% of 1200 which is 240 , thus his ap after master would be 1440 ?
    If so that means that the boost will be different according to the attack power you have when you do the quest , which is not true . Im pretty sure as an warrior you get a 200 ap boost , and as a rogue you get a different one but still not a variable number.[/b]
    go back school^^ learn some math and think again about what u say

Mario

easier...

when u got equiped bow and ur ap unwolfed is 1000, after master quest should be 1200.... when u got 1000 ap with daggers, after MQ should be 1200 either... if nothin changed in fire drake.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast