Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Level 70 Priest weapon?

This is a discussion on Level 70 Priest weapon? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Bp is the most useless fucking class in the game, whoooo I can win a 1v1. Okay, well on a ...
Page: 10

havvvk

Bp is the most useless fucking class in the game, whoooo I can win a 1v1. Okay, well on a warrior if you get tormented I hit you for 1500+, 4 hits and you're dead, congratulations. Dronjula or whatever may hit hard, but when maliced or tormented I hit him for over 2000... Dead in 2 hits. Still dont understand people who think BP is useful, even worse is the full str grade 1 bps.. uhg.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

BP's can be good if you very well equipped, but Int is best ;d can tank alot of damage ;D

Bp is the most useless fucking class in the game, whoooo I can win a 1v1. Okay, well on a warrior if you get tormented I hit you for 1500+, 4 hits and you're dead, congratulations. Dronjula or whatever may hit hard, but when maliced or tormented I hit him for over 2000... Dead in 2 hits. Still dont understand people who think BP is useful, even worse is the full str grade 1 bps.. uhg.[/b]

Thats ur problem right there, u think a bp can only win in a 1v1 situation, but with aoe type debuffs allows a BP to beat multiple people at once with ease.

Bp is the most useless fucking class in the game, whoooo I can win a 1v1. Okay, well on a warrior if you get tormented I hit you for 1500+, 4 hits and you're dead, congratulations. Dronjula or whatever may hit hard, but when maliced or tormented I hit him for over 2000... Dead in 2 hits. Still dont understand people who think BP is useful, even worse is the full str grade 1 bps.. uhg.[/b]
    BS, 1500-2000 dmg is only possible only*on crapy bps. And good bps are fast with cures. I was fighting many times with warriors and priests and i was constanlty debuffed but i managed to kill them both.

BS, 1500-2000 dmg is only possible only*on crapy bps. And good bps are fast with cures. I was fighting many times with warriors and priests and i was constanlty debuffed but i managed to kill them both.[/b]
    lol the best 1st grade armor - bp has spoken

Are you kidding me? o.o

If duffs and heals are allowed, BPs will beat any other class 1v1 regardless, unless it's another priest.[/b]
    int light mage who stuns you each hit? and do 400 dmg? you can just spam 720's and watch yourself dieing ok? xD

int light mage who stuns you each hit? and do 400 dmg? you can just spam 720's and watch yourself dieing ok? xD[/b]
    BS, BP will switch to Lupus Pendant and Lighning Belt and u are good as free 50 nps
    And even if u manage still stun him, he would switch to SS and graham/impact, and*full*debuff*and*u*are*dead*bro*

BS, BP will switch to Lupus Pendant and Lighning Belt and u are good as free 50 nps
    And even if u manage still stun him, he would switch to SS and graham/impact, and*full*debuff*and*u*are*dead*bro* [/b]
    what i said? .. the best bp..

<3 u

what i said? .. the best bp..

<3 u[/b]
    LoL, who r You ? :unsure:
    Im not the best, and im not pretendt to be.

a fan of your pk vid *burns the nealia groupy tshirt*

Banned

Dr4k0 lwl 80 up against tez !
    NOW START LVLING DR4k00000000000000000000!!! :wub:[/b]
    no offense to any other rogues but mickey can beat any level 80 char if he was even on a 75 rogue and fully duffed....you guys just dont know what i know about him....he is a freak and disgusts me and his skill on a rogue <_< but i love the maricon :lol:

Light Feet is a skill, running from someone isnt.[/b]
    tell that to hiz cause he made it a skill :P

i beat tez 1v1 on my preist....end of discussion[/b]
    omg u insane u didnt even take down half my health but i will say you didnt heal.....dont lie ever again

i did it on my warrior before i quitted
    75 > 80[/b]
    your already a scammer and now your going to be a liar <_< :lol: you got beat and i wasnt even wearing my shells or paper armor hp......80 naked > 75 havvk

a fan of your pk vid *burns the nealia groupy tshirt*[/b]
    LoL

<3 my fans
    Take ur pompons and shake it, and motivate me to make next one* :lol:

havvvk

BS, 1500-2000 dmg is only possible only on crapy bps. And good bps are fast with cures. I was fighting many times with warriors and priests and i was constanlty debuffed but i managed to kill them both.[/b]

Its not hard when you&#39;re an 80 warrior. Just face it, bps are garbage.

ISeeYouPee

Its not hard when you&#39;re an 80 warrior. Just face it, bps are garbage.[/b]
    yea if u get maliced and owned that way u are danzo

Banned

yea if u get maliced and owned that way u are danzo[/b]

rofl "danzo"

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast