Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Level 70 Priest weapon?

This is a discussion on Level 70 Priest weapon? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tell that to hiz cause he made it a skill :P[/b] natural instict =\= skill...
Page: 11

tell that to hiz cause he made it a skill :P[/b]
    natural instict =\= skill

natural instict =\= skill[/b]
    ya natural instinct to fail <_<&#39;&#39;
    i hate those ppl that runaway and dont give my hardly deserved np

thats why i want remove lf xD and add to priests scream and legcut.. would be funnier for priests

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Bp is the most useless fucking class in the game, whoooo I can win a 1v1. Okay, well on a warrior if you get tormented I hit you for 1500+, 4 hits and you&#39;re dead, congratulations. Dronjula or whatever may hit hard, but when maliced or tormented I hit him for over 2000... Dead in 2 hits. Still dont understand people who think BP is useful, even worse is the full str grade 1 bps.. uhg.[/b]
    Well, BinhVuong hits me for 1100 when I&#39;m maliced, and he has around 3k AP at level 76 or 77, so... average warriors hit me ~900 maliced, 600-700 not maliced.

yea if u get maliced and owned that way u are danzo[/b]
    That&#39;s why we have this little skill called Cure Curse.

The fact is, if a good BP really wanted to, it could beat any class 1v1 regardless (except for another priest).

That&#39;s what I&#39;m trying to say here. Of course, we restrict ourselves in the 1v1s occasionally to make it a fair fight. Basically, my policy is that I&#39;ll debuff you until your stats are about equal to mine.

Bp is the most useless fucking class in the game, whoooo I can win a 1v1. Okay, well on a warrior if you get tormented I hit you for 1500+, 4 hits and you&#39;re dead, congratulations. Dronjula or whatever may hit hard, but when maliced or tormented I hit him for over 2000... Dead in 2 hits. Still dont understand people who think BP is useful, even worse is the full str grade 1 bps.. uhg.[/b]
    what char u play now? i want to know how u can hit 1500+ on warrior with tormented. and i dont think u can kill warrior in 4 hits.

ps to Tez.

wait for me 2 more weeks. im lvling to 77 and 1v1 u xD.

lol dude havvk u cannot hit a bp for 2k +. never. maybe on a noob bp but not a really good 1.

Banned

That&#39;s why we have this little skill called Cure Curse.

The fact is, if a good BP really wanted to, it could beat any class 1v1 regardless (except for another priest).

That&#39;s what I&#39;m trying to say here. Of course, we restrict ourselves in the 1v1s occasionally to make it a fair fight. Basically, my policy is that I&#39;ll debuff you until your stats are about equal to mine.[/b]
    may i prove you wrong tonight....you can full duff me and see what happens

havvvk

lol dude havvk u cannot hit a bp for 2k +. never. maybe on a noob bp but not a really good 1.[/b]

I dont play havvk, I play an 80 warrior, and i&#39;ve done it many times.

wow.. such big mouth u got there for a warrior, what kind of crap BP have u fought? hitting them for 1500+ lol.. Try fight some good ones and u wont even hit harder than 600.

And wtf, how did a question topic like this grown up to 8 pages with shits about lvl 80 warrior can beat lvl 72 bp!?

I dont play havvk, I play an 80 warrior, and i&#39;ve done it many times.[/b]
    u play on Tez? cuz i know so far, only Tez is 80 in legit way. others warrior are bugged exp and dupe.

may i prove you wrong tonight....you can full duff me and see what happens[/b]
    oky, I think I just saw you on D3, so come D3 arena

havvvk

xD I just hit a priest for 2800, thought i&#39;d share that :P

xD I just hit a priest for 2800, thought i&#39;d share that :P[/b]
    Level 61 priests don&#39;t really count.

may i prove you wrong tonight....you can full duff me and see what happens[/b]
    come to ares and i will spank u hard :lol:

how did a question topic like this grown up to 8 pages with shits about lvl 80 warrior can beat lvl 72 bp!?[/b]
    lol xD

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast