Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Level 70 Priest weapon?

This is a discussion on Level 70 Priest weapon? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they are aware of the classes now , but im sure many years ago when it was first launched they ...
Page: 3

Speed

they are aware of the classes now , but im sure many years ago when it was first launched they didnt have paper classes in mind , same as hp builds or int warrior builds...

kosdragon

they are aware of the classes now , but im sure many years ago when it was first launched they didnt have paper classes in mind , same as hp builds or int warrior builds...[/b]
    Actually it's not a class, it's a build. And i guess they couldn't predict which builds would be succesfull enough for them to give away specific weapons, although u have some specific unique weapons for paper mages i guess (lycaon staff). In the minds of the maker of this game, priests aren't there to really attack, but there to support the attackers, and if they get a chance throw in a hit now and again.

Everyone goes for personal shield, don't know anyone who has the personal mace. [/b]
    Dro

full str bp's are like Papermage.. (no not useless) just a creation of the players..
    there are 6 tiers of armor and u want to tell me that its was thought that u should use the fucking first?.. no.

but.. since ROFD.. even shell build priests own with 1 handed mace.. because of helis.
    :P

U say there is no quests giving priest bp items.....

Lets look at the quest jewls then... Priest is the only class i know of that can choose between two jewls for the rings and earings...

You get either a Priest ring (mp bonus/hp bonus/int bonus resits...) or a MERCENARY RING....correct me if im wrong but mercenary ring is same ring as Warriors get for their quest....Now your telling me KO didnt meen for us poor lil priests to get warrior items from quests cause we wernt made to be attkers....bs.

Banned

Actually it's not a class, it's a build. And i guess they couldn't predict which builds would be succesfull enough for them to give away specific weapons, although u have some specific unique weapons for paper mages i guess (lycaon staff). In the minds of the maker of this game, priests aren't there to really attack, but there to support the attackers, and if they get a chance throw in a hit now and again. [/b]
    i am going to have to somewhat agree with u ....priests are made as support but have the OPTION to go another build....example is warriors.....no ther build then the one we all use no option to do anything else
    Dro

full str bp's are like Papermage.. (no not useless) just a creation of the players..
    there are 6 tiers of armor and u want to tell me that its was thought that u should use the fucking first?.. no.

but.. since ROFD.. even shell build priests own with 1 handed mace.. because of helis.
    :P[/b]
    shell build priests suck until they hit 77.....any 70 char can own a shell build priest at 76 and below....thats plain sad

U say there is no quests giving priest bp items.....

Lets look at the quest jewls then... Priest is the only class i know of that can choose between two jewls for the rings and earings...

You get either a Priest ring (mp bonus/hp bonus/int bonus resits...) or a MERCENARY RING....correct me if im wrong but mercenary ring is same ring as Warriors get for their quest....Now your telling me KO didnt meen for us poor lil priests to get warrior items from quests cause we wernt made to be attkers....bs.[/b]
    if your still using those jewels after achieving level 60+ you really do suck balls since u can farm BF and farm bosses with clan or friends if your tank priest and if your bp at level 60 you can kill most of the eslant boss's and all of the emc boss....not generalizing towards you but rather to all classes 60+....they should not being using a full set of quest jewels...but if the shoe fits so be it :lol:

Priest sword would rock bro^^

Banned

Priest sword would rock bro^^[/b]

priest sword+helis+duffs would be unfair to every other class

i think all classes are very even at the moment

priest sword+helis+duffs would be unfair to every other class

i think all classes are very even at the moment[/b]
    some1 would cry?

grzequ

Everyone goes for personal shield, don't know anyone who has the personal mace. [/b]
    CS>Quest Shield :huh:

some1 would cry? [/b]
    do you like sins with shards+9?

Banned

some1 would cry? [/b]

pfttt i can still beat even that....i am in a class of my own :P

Banned

if im not wrong someone told me vanissita has her mace +6 or 7

pfttt i can still beat even that....i am in a class of my own :P[/b]
    you wont win massived, tormented, superior parasited trust me O_o (duff0rized)

Banned

you wont win massived, tormented, superior parasited trust me O_o (duff0rized)[/b]

trust me i still would....i dont think u know my stats to well :P

massived i still hit like a truck around 2k ap....tormented my ac drops to 900.... superior parsisited my hp drops to 5k

nygga plys dont make me bitch slap you

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

massived i still hit like a truck around 2k ap....tormented my ac drops to 900.... superior parsisited my hp drops to 5k

nygga plys dont make me bitch slap you[/b]
    20 bucks says I'd beat you like that.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

nygga plys dont make me bitch slap you[/b]
    compare those stats to a paper bp though -_-

bp would be like 3.5k+ hp or so, hp about 700-800, and ap would be like 2.5k+

then u add bp can 1920 heal

bp=best 1v1 class hands down...

compare it to an int bp like dro or oscar and ur warrior wouldnt even stand a chance -_-

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast