Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Level 70 Priest weapon?

This is a discussion on Level 70 Priest weapon? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 20 bucks says I'd beat you like that.[/b] 40 bucks says you could be invisble and have gm access and ...
Page: 4

Banned

20 bucks says I'd beat you like that.[/b]

40 bucks says you could be invisble and have gm access and still wouldnt win :lol:

Banned

compare those stats to a paper bp though -_-

bp would be like 3.5k+ hp or so, hp about 700-800, and ap would be like 2.5k+

then u add bp can 1920 heal

bp=best 1v1 class hands down...

compare it to an int bp like dro or oscar and ur warrior wouldnt even stand a chance -_-[/b]
    actually your wrong....a bp yes would have those stats but without heals and even if i was duffed would not win.....if they heal i use 50% pot then were there all day

as for dro or oscar....would be a bit harder yes but still would be beat provided they didnt heal

also a true 1v1 is .....no defense armors, heals, no duffs, no cures, no abyss pots, no undying......

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

actually your wrong....a bp yes would have those stats but without heals and even if i was duffed would not win.....if they heal i use 50% pot then were there all day

as for dro or oscar....would be a bit harder yes but still would be beat provided they didnt heal[/b]
    You hit like a pussy imo :lol:
    You hitted me like 800 with your hell blade :P

Banned

You hit like a pussy imo :lol:
    You hitted me like 800 with your hell blade :P[/b]

lol 800

i was massived <_<

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

as for dro or oscar....would be a bit harder yes but still would be beat provided they didnt heal[/b]
    why wouldnt they heal? thats like telling rogue not to mh

Banned

why wouldnt they heal? thats like telling rogue not to mh[/b]

why wouldnt i use 50% pots....thats like telling me not to use what i farmed for hours on end...u see my point......i post what a true 1v1 is in the post above

true 1v1 is .....no defense armors, heals, no duffs, no cures, no abyss pots, no undying......

a true 1v1 is all your ATAK skills, buff scrolls, and 720 hp pots...nothing more nothing less .....and if your a turkish player then also acid pots

Banned Senior Member

a "true" 1v1 would be pointless then for a lvl 80 warrior vs a 70+ bp. Easy to see how...

3kap vs prob 2.3k
    1400+ac vs 900
    without undying, no idea on what the HP would be.

True 1v1&#39;s went out the door with old KO, back then you had a maximum stat and you couldn&#39;t get higher then that

also a true 1v1 is .....no defense armors, heals, no duffs, no cures, no abyss pots, no undying......[/b]
    cmon tez.. you are telling me no duffs ? and sametime using a lv 80 warrior with +1.5k ac, 7-8k hp, 3k ap?
    on that stats its easy to kill w/o that stuff you wrote there.. even with spamming Hell blade u could kill all unDuffed.

dont come with " no debuff plız, ı are small penıs warrıon" when i have a duffer and 1on1 u ill duff the shit out of your stats (and still using CS LOL)

EDIT: fu phantemo

Banned

a "true" 1v1 would be pointless then for a lvl 80 warrior vs a 70+ bp. Easy to see how...

3kap vs prob 2.3k
    1400+ac vs 900
    without undying, no idea on what the HP would be.

True 1v1&#39;s went out the door with old KO, back then you had a maximum stat and you couldn&#39;t get higher then that[/b]

80 priest vs 80 tez would not win....i am not talking about level 70 priest

when i say true 1v1 against bp its on a 80 bp....already done and owned on obsene as int and paper....without duffs its not possible....with malice he lost as int....with full duffs he stood a chance as int but not paper

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

as for dro or oscar....would be a bit harder yes but still would be beat provided they didnt heal

also a true 1v1 is .....no defense armors, heals, no duffs, no cures, no abyss pots, no undying......[/b]
    lol, if that&#39;s a true 1v1, then everyone would make a warrior, why the fuck would we use priests?

Anyways, you said you could beat a BP like that, so why not try me?

Banned

cmon tez.. you are telling me no duffs ? and sametime using a lv 80 warrior with +1.5k ac, 7-8k hp, 3k ap?
    on that stats its easy to kill w/o that stuff you wrote there.. even with spamming Hell blade u could kill all unDuffed.

dont come with " no debuff plız, ı are small penıs warrıon" when i have a duffer and 1on1 u ill duff the shit out of your stats (and still using CS LOL)

EDIT: fu phantemo[/b]
    if u come at me with a 70 char and want to duff me sure thats fine.....you wont win still.....i am saying against equal level no duffs true 1v1

lol, if that&#39;s a true 1v1, then everyone would make a warrior, why the fuck would we use priests?

Anyways, you said you could beat a BP like that, so why not try me?[/b]
    +1

mosly chinks are so correct, here too :lol:

EDIT:
    if u come at me with a 70 char and want to duff me sure thats fine.....you wont win still.....i am saying against equal level no duffs true 1v1[/b]
    i never said i&#39;d come with a lv 70 char.. i wont come with -75 char to vs you.. rocs +2? in? ib? WE +3?!! shells +8/15?

warrior is for gays. they were always tanky and now since they get 50 more stats from 70>80 (which goes to hp = +50def +2khp?!)
    i mean get a fully gm&#39;ed lv 80 rogue and it still wouldnt have that ac you got.. or any other class.

Banned

Anyways, you said you could beat a BP like that, so why not try me?[/b]
    when did i say i wouldnt?

no borrowing items like u did in past when u did 1v1&#39;s in cz :lol:

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

lol 800

i was massived <_<[/b]
    I doubt about it because you just came from hb :P

Banned

you guys are really blind....its the player not the class

last night i didnt duff the 80 rogue i did a 1v1 against while i was on obsene and i won.....so warrior 80 doesnt own everything in a true 1v1....its the player

i didnt heal, i didnt duff, i didnt use undying....i didnt use dd helm....yes oddly i still beat a 80 rogue on a 80 priest....i also 1v1 a 79 warrior and beat him as well....both close but still its the player not the class

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast