Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Level 70 Priest weapon?

This is a discussion on Level 70 Priest weapon? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lvl 72 BP should easily beat a lvl 80 warrior 1v1, unless their plain retarded. Also if u whine about ...
Page: 5

lvl 72 BP should easily beat a lvl 80 warrior 1v1, unless their plain retarded.

Also if u whine about debuffs, the priest can whine about u using ur attack skills, stuns skill, legcut, scream, whatever, cuz those are your skills and those are his. Hell u can even use ur 50% hp pots, he still should win, even with a 1hander/CS, a bp can beat a lvl 80 warrior.

But on the other hand, lvl 80 warriors are hella good in a party situation compared to a BP, but BP allows for good support if ur a debuffer.

Banned

I doubt about it because you just came from hb :P[/b]

soon as i leave hb i am full duff 99% of the time

you guys are really blind....its the player not the class

last night i didnt duff the 80 rogue i did a 1v1 against while i was on obsene and i won.....so warrior 80 doesnt own everything in a true 1v1....its the player

i didnt heal, i didnt duff, i didnt use undying....i didnt use dd helm....yes oddly i still beat a 80 rogue on a 80 priest....i also 1v1 a 79 warrior and beat him as well....both close but still its the player not the class[/b]
    that you say your warrior would be 79 is gay.. stand to the facts and say deleveld 80 u got the points of 80 already

"its the player not the class"
    if you pwn with a mage/archer a lv 80 warrior ill stop to post in this forum

edit: +/archer

Banned

lvl 72 BP should easily beat a lvl 80 warrior 1v1, unless their plain retarded.[/b]

if you think that your plain retarded :lol:

i have yet to see any level 72 bp beat a 80 warrior

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

soon as i leave hb i am full duff 99% of the time [/b]
    well there was no one else than me and my friend :P
    I didn't have thime to duff you because I messed up and started healing my friend instead of myself xD

Banned

if you think that your plain retarded :lol:

i have yet to see any level 72 bp beat a 80 warrior[/b]

ffs u guys dont see it......ok ok so 80 warrior owns all without being duffed and 80 priest owns all duffing anyone ok....does that make the masses happy :P

now back to reality....80 light mages owns alot....i have seen stupid strom kill alot of 1v1 players....they get stunned slowed and owned end of story.....i have seen 75 mages own 78 warriors, bps, rogues

its the dam player and his tactics not the stupid class

give me a lvl 72 BP on ur server, with CS and I'll kill u even with a graham +7, simple.

Banned

lvl 72 BP should easily beat a lvl 80 warrior 1v1, unless their plain retarded.

Also if u whine about debuffs, the priest can whine about u using ur attack skills, stuns skill, legcut, scream, whatever, cuz those are your skills and those are his. Hell u can even use ur 50% hp pots, he still should win, even with a 1hander/CS, a bp can beat a lvl 80 warrior.

But on the other hand, lvl 80 warriors are hella good in a party situation compared to a BP, but BP allows for good support if ur a debuffer.[/b]
    god man do u play ko?
    72 bp cant beat 80 warrior duffed even it wont happen....god how many times do i need to 1v1 rice who is 75 and beat him naked duffed.....if i put on my shells it would have been even worse

lutz is 72 i can 1v1 him fully duffed and he can post when he loses ok for you xD

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

ffs u guys dont see it......ok ok so 80 warrior owns all without being duffed and 80 priest owns all duffing anyone ok....does that make the masses happy :P
    now back to reality....80 light mages owns alot....i have seen stupid strom kill alot of 1v1 players....they get stunned slowed and owned end of story.....i have seen 75 mages own 78 warriors, bps, rogues

its the dam player and his tactics not the stupid class[/b]
    im sorry but u just proved ur whole theory wrong...u associated ur theory to strom having skill, which he has none, in which case it comes down to his class

Healo

also a true 1v1 is .....no defense armors, heals, no duffs, no cures, no abyss pots, no undying......[/b]
    Something against priests? :lol:

Yeah it's probably sad being 80 and downing to a priest but c'mon, part of the game right?

A TRUE 1V1 IS TWO NAKED CHARACTERS FIST FIGHTING EACH OTHER!!11 YOU CAN'T EVEN USE THE SKILLS THAT ARE UNIQUE TO EACH CLASS!!1 THAT'S HOW REAL PLAYERS 1V1!!!!11

give me a lvl 72 BP on ur server, with CS and I'll kill u even with a graham +7, simple.[/b]
    and the most freaky part is.. i believe you .
    i know you from very old times on my first character on ares (u won 1st-3rd prices in gm event like bring xx of this item, xx of this item etc)
    you are very oldschool xD (if yo uare the one i mean ofc..)

Banned

im sorry but u just proved ur whole theory wrong...u associated ur theory to strom having skill, which he has none, in which case it comes down to his class[/b]
    lol prob but sad to say he does have some skill

god man do u play ko?
    72 bp cant beat 80 warrior duffed even it wont happen[/b]

Wow u must have horrible BPs on Diez then, I've killed lvl 80 warrior with a 1 hander and just malice and no shield on Ares.

*forgot to add* Both with buff scrolls of course.

Banned

Something against priests? :lol:

Yeah it's probably sad being 80 and downing to a priest but c'mon, part of the game right?

A TRUE 1V1 IS TWO NAKED CHARACTERS FIST FIGHTING EACH OTHER!!11 YOU CAN'T EVEN USE THE SKILLS THAT ARE UNIQUE TO EACH CLASS!!1 THAT'S HOW REAL PLAYERS 1V1!!!!11[/b]

no no i love my priests cause i love cures :wub:

but cant stand when people think one class is better then the other.....or that one class can beat any other class....its just not true....the players skill behind the class

cooltang is one of the oldest priest i know lmao.. i wouldnt talk with that big words tez
    lol i cant believe that strom has skill.. he was sliding me on bigbadaboom with lightning staff. slide =/=no skill

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast