Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Level 70 Priest weapon?

This is a discussion on Level 70 Priest weapon? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; orcs are outnumbered 90% of the day, hell got humans camping orc base all day long, why would I switch ...
Page: 7

orcs are outnumbered 90% of the day, hell got humans camping orc base all day long, why would I switch to chase down 1 orc with 5 other humans with me?

Banned

only "skill" strom has is duping and bug abusing[/b]

u forgot one more skill

all those years he spent learing to give blowjobs so he can give one daily to a GM

Banned Senior Member

Actually thestrom is good at using lvl 80 tp ( run away ) skill and tp his KB party back xD

Banned

orcs are outnumbered 90% of the day, hell got humans camping orc base all day long, why would I switch to chase down 1 orc with 5 other humans with me?[/b]

i dont play Ares anymore

Actually thestrom is good at using lvl 80 tp ( run away ) skill and tp his KB party back xD[/b]
    sooo..whats the problem with that? should he stay and die to a shitload of humans chasing him o.o?

Banned

sooo..whats the problem with that? should he stay and die to a shitload of humans chasing him o.o?[/b]

if you know storm u woudnt be talkin like that

he runs from a rogue in a 1v1 and comes back and says the rogue ran away <_<

if you know storm u woudnt be talkin like that

he runs from a rogue in a 1v1 and comes back and says the rogue ran away <_<[/b]
    Trust me i do know him, since i play diez, u dont so maybe u shouldnt be talking much like that. I&#39;ve been in party vs party against KB and theyre not bad at all, yes they do duff like bitches but hey whats party cure for :P fact is they do know how to play as a party.

Banned

Trust me i do know him, since i play diez, u dont so maybe u shouldnt be talking much like that. I&#39;ve been in party vs party against KB and theyre not bad at all, yes they do duff like bitches but hey whats party cure for :P fact is they do know how to play as a party.[/b]

i play diez xD

and if u see his pk vid u know what im talkin about

i play diez xD

and if u see his pk vid u know what im talkin about[/b]
    Playing tez&#39;s dcz char doesnt count as playing diez..since ur not pkning in cz ..anyways its not about watching pk vids, its about actually pking againts them.

Banned

Playing tez&#39;s dcz char doesnt count as playing diez..since ur not pkning in cz ..anyways its not about watching pk vids, its about actually pking againts them.[/b]

tezs dcz is not the only acc i play

Banned

Wow calling all the warriors on Ares horrible. Alright I&#39;ll leave it to the warriors on ares to respond, aka from Tekton, Warmen, Hercules, Nereas(spelling:P), etc.

Btw the warrior was Lord_Tyranus that I fought.[/b]
    so saying all the bps in diez are shit was ok for you? nice 1 sided coin :lol:

Actually thestrom is good at using lvl 80 tp ( run away ) skill and tp his KB party back xD[/b]
    yes he is only good at that in party situation

sooo..whats the problem with that? should he stay and die to a shitload of humans chasing him o.o?[/b]
    yes he should die by my hands please :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Banned

so saying all the bps in diez are shit was ok for you? nice 1 sided coin :lol:
    yes he is only good at that in party situation
    yes he should die by my hands please :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]

u have no skill tez :P

so saying all the bps in diez are shit was ok for you? nice 1 sided coin :lol:[/b]

I guess so then yes. But that also means that ur saying no other BP below lvl 80 can beat u, so ur saying it too. I honestly believe a BP with equal gear of the warrior he&#39;s fighting even at lvl 72 should win. I&#39;d say just above 63 but thats debateable, cuz u&#39;d need all the weapon resistance gears u can get and of course a CS and a good 1hander. (exp. impact+8 would be great).

This entirely means, if u got an IN+3, well so should the BP, if u got a raptor +9, well the bp should have a HB+9 or an II+9 or MS+9, and etc.

Banned

u have no skill tez :P[/b]

dont make me kick u in the nuts

and no i said no other bp who is 72 can beat me......even with duffs.....a 80 bp with duffs maybe...80 chitin bp with duffs prob.....thats what i said

ok all bb was fun discussion for the night....now time to go home and have fun with my kids.....and later wife :lol:

Banned

dont make me kick u in the nuts
    and no i said no other bp who is 72 can beat me......even with duffs.....a 80 bp with duffs maybe...80 chitin bp with duffs prob.....thats what i said
    ok all bb was fun discussion for the night....now time to go home and have fun with my kids.....and later wife :lol:[/b]

what r these "nuts" u speak of? do u have these "nuts" so i may also kick you in these "nuts" xD

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast