Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Level 70 Priest weapon?

This is a discussion on Level 70 Priest weapon? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tez has no skills i beat him with 1 dagger...
Page: 8

tez has no skills i beat him with 1 dagger

Banned

tez has no skills i beat him with 1 dagger[/b]

u talk like a gay in ally chat. AQ and u have the "skills"? :P

tamarama

bp's officially doesnt excist

doubt there will be ever any quest wich gives items for bp[/b]

I realize this post is a bit old in this thread, but I just have to point out this. Sorry if someone has mentioned this bit before.
    If it doesn't officially exist, then why was there an option back in the FD beta for you to get a MS8 and +8 paper armors?

u talk like a gay in ally chat. AQ and u have the "skills"? :P[/b]
    + you got a good bow now?

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

mages slide in a circular pattern if u didnt know......
    no whine but also a 80 warrior doesnt need to use any other skill then hellblade to beat a 80 bp[/b]
    k then, 1v1 me with only hell blade ._> I'm a 72 bp

jolik

Wow u must have horrible BPs on Diez then, I've killed lvl 80 warrior with a 1 hander and just malice and no shield on Ares.

*forgot to add* Both with buff scrolls of course.[/b]
    let me guess .... you killed HardWorker this way?

the true is you always spam subside or massive when you see warrior coming, when warrior get cure u put cs on and debuf him again, and so on and so on

if u'd read the whole topic I already stated who it was. Honestly I don't believe in attack debuff in a 1v1 situation, I never believed it was fair cept against another priest. But what can I say if its 3+ lvl 70+ good warriors I won't hesitate to use subside, its my skill. If things get really fishy aka they have a debuffer and etc. I'll use my 1hander it doesn't bother me, I'm solo most of the time anyways.

Robokill

I realize this post is a bit old in this thread, but I just have to point out this. Sorry if someone has mentioned this bit before.
    If it doesn't officially exist, then why was there an option back in the FD beta for you to get a MS8 and +8 paper armors?[/b]
    very good point +1000

Banned

k then, 1v1 me with only hell blade ._> I'm a 72 bp[/b]

guess u didnt read....i already said ok.....u cant borrow items though.....use the ones u have on your char yesterday

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

If it doesn't officially exist, then why was there an option back in the FD beta for you to get a MS8 and +8 paper armors?[/b]
    because bp and paper mage are solo-able classes...hard to test for bugs if ur sitting in town spamming "PARTY PLS!!!!" dont u agree?

let me guess .... you killed HardWorker this way?

the true is you always spam subside or massive when you see warrior coming, when warrior get cure u put cs on and debuf him again, and so on and so on[/b]
    Whenever I'm alone Cooltang does nothing but malice me. He's not like other gay Bp's spamming Subside, parasite(He has superior even), and torment. But after all I wouldn't be mad if he used those skills are they are all part of the game.

I always feel bad whenthe mage tp's me after he kicks my ass (i owe him a lot of Np's) :wub:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Is Tez going at the "my char can beat any class, even if I'm fully duff" again? zomfg...

Massive = eliminates your ap boost and reduces 20% --> 2k or less ap
    Torment = eliminates your ac buff and reduces 25% --> from 1500 to 850-900 ac
    Parasite = eliminates your hp buff and reduces 20% --> 8k hp or w/e to 4800

Those are the stats of a lvl 72 BP not as good as equiped as Tez's char. Plus Helis hits faster and consumes less mp than Hell blade. Also, a 72 bp would probably have arround the same MP than a lvl 80 warrior. Also, the R damage of the BP would be higher since the warrior is massived...

And even if the BP is dying... still has 1920 heal to heal itself back to full life... how are you gonna beat that?

lvl 72 bp > lvl 80 warrior, if gear is equivalent and both players know what they are doing, or at least the bp.

Know, how come a ONE vs ONE is perfectly fair if it limitates all 80% (Duffs, Heals, Buffs, Cures) of the Battle Priest skills and none of the warrior's? And that 50% thing you claim to be the "balance" factor is just plain homo tactic! A 1v1 means all skill within the same type of items used. Is like putting two guys to fight one each other, one with a knife and another with a gun... fair?

well put lol

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Is Tez going at the "my char can beat any class, even if I'm fully duff" again? zomfg...

Massive = eliminates your ap boost and reduces 20% --> 2k or less ap
    Torment = eliminates your ac buff and reduces 25% --> from 1500 to 850-900 ac
    Parasite = eliminates your hp buff and reduces 20% --> 8k hp or w/e to 4800

Those are the stats of a lvl 72 BP not as good as equiped as Tez's char. Plus Helis hits faster and consumes less mp than Hell blade. Also, a 72 bp would probably have arround the same MP than a lvl 80 warrior. Also, the R damage of the BP would be higher since the warrior is massived...

And even if the BP is dying... still has 1920 heal to heal itself back to full life... how are you gonna beat that?

lvl 72 bp > lvl 80 warrior, if gear is equivalent and both players know what they are doing, or at least the bp.

Know, how come a ONE vs ONE is perfectly fair if it limitates all 80% (Duffs, Heals, Buffs, Cures) of the Battle Priest skills and none of the warrior's? And that 50% thing you claim to be the "balance" factor is just plain homo tactic! A 1v1 means all skill within the same type of items used. Is like putting two guys to fight one each other, one with a knife and another with a gun... fair?[/b]
    For every skill you restrict of your choice, I restrict one of my choice ;o
    and priests have a lot more skills ;x

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

For every skill you restrict of your choice, I restrict one of my choice ;o
    and priests have a lot more skills ;x[/b]
    lol reduce him down to hoodwink!

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast