Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Level 70 Priest weapon?

This is a discussion on Level 70 Priest weapon? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is Tez going at the "my char can beat any class, even if I'm fully duff" again? zomfg... Massive = ...
Page: 9

Banned

Is Tez going at the "my char can beat any class, even if I'm fully duff" again? zomfg...

Massive = eliminates your ap boost and reduces 20% --> 2k or less ap
    Torment = eliminates your ac buff and reduces 25% --> from 1500 to 850-900 ac
    Parasite = eliminates your hp buff and reduces 20% --> 8k hp or w/e to 4800

Those are the stats of a lvl 72 BP not as good as equiped as Tez's char. Plus Helis hits faster and consumes less mp than Hell blade. Also, a 72 bp would probably have arround the same MP than a lvl 80 warrior. Also, the R damage of the BP would be higher since the warrior is massived...

And even if the BP is dying... still has 1920 heal to heal itself back to full life... how are you gonna beat that?

lvl 72 bp > lvl 80 warrior, if gear is equivalent and both players know what they are doing, or at least the bp.

Know, how come a ONE vs ONE is perfectly fair if it limitates all 80% (Duffs, Heals, Buffs, Cures) of the Battle Priest skills and none of the warrior's? And that 50% thing you claim to be the "balance" factor is just plain homo tactic! A 1v1 means all skill within the same type of items used. Is like putting two guys to fight one each other, one with a knife and another with a gun... fair?[/b]
    nah i aint saying "my char" nub i am saying no one class can beat any other class hands down 100% of the time.... i just dont bend to the whims of clueless people who follow the herd and think that bp owns all classes....thats bs
    if u think so sure but i can prove you wrong in 1v1 ....i guess will have to do so on lutz

For every skill you restrict of your choice, I restrict one of my choice ;o
    and priests have a lot more skills ;x[/b]
    i already said i would only use hellblade and nothing more

Banned

Dr4k0 lwl 80 up against tez !

NOW START LVLING DR4k00000000000000000000!!! :wub:

oct

nah i aint saying "my char" nub i am saying no one class can beat any other class hands down 100% of the time.... i just dont bend to the whims of clueless people who follow the herd and think that bp owns all classes....thats bs
    if u think so sure but i can prove you wrong in 1v1 ....i guess will have to do so on lutz
    i already said i would only use hellblade and nothing more[/b]

this makes no sense, so warriors get to use their best skill, but priest dont get to use all their best skills?

a random question, but wouldn't a "true" 1v1 be using only the skills available to you?
    -which means no scrolls cuz they're not natural to the game itself,
    -so warriors without wolf and buffs
    -priests would have to choose between having buffs or duffs,

---therefore mostly likely a fully buffed priest + malice + 1920 heal +helis vs. warrior with hellblade + blooding + str + def% from def skills + 50% abyss pots?

websnot

i think you should be able to use all skill's in 1v1 . every one moans at bp for using debuffs but thats our skills , a bp in 1v1 does not say you cant use sd,hs,hb you can only use cleave if u was a warior can you think what the sin would say if you said sorry no light feet and no blood beast or spike !! , if you dont want to get debuffed then dont fight a bp simple . and in cz for all you people at say that bp spam sub and torment only then they can kill me but that what the skill is there for to make you easier to kill . i play a lvl 75 priest and as bp its rocks and is great fun and chasing a shelled warrior spamming 1k dmg on him is so rewarding . but a lvl 75 int preist is the best you are like a tank no one can kill you in a 1v1 ( but you hit for shit and you cant kill them lol ) but i enjoy playing the support role

8777 hp
    1376 ac
    6500 mana

peace out
    hush

graydeath

So rogue will use light feet and run around in circles? fights will never end -.-

Banned

So rogue will use light feet and run around in circles? fights will never end -.-[/b]
    Light Feet is a skill, running from someone isnt.

websnot

in most 1v1 the sins use light feet to get out fu#k out when they are about to die not many have the honour just to stay and get killed

damn, kapsonus leider...

GetRichOrDieTrying

i beat tez 1v1 on my preist....end of discussion

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

i beat tez 1v1 on my preist....end of discussion[/b]
    not hard to do when you can spam 1920 on top of 720 pots and you probably hit as hard as he does...i beat a 65 warrior on my 59 bp using wield and ii+7 against his rappy+7...no duffs and we both were buffed...

Kailean

8777 hp
    1376 ac
    6500 mana[/b]
    6500 mana and 8777hp...
    hmm...
    1376hp...
    erm... this def means ur a shell+8 priest, right? it explains your def and mana, but...
    u got too much hp, waaaaay too much. thats why i think you have put on an ss/sh or lobo(if u are using a lycaon)/+hp belt instead of iron/skeleton/glass and u used undying, not 2k

Havvk

i beat tez 1v1 on my preist....end of discussion[/b]
    i did it on my warrior before i quitted

75 > 80

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

i already said i would only use hellblade and nothing more[/b]
    It doesn't, but is the more likely to do so. Why? (I feel like repeating myself again)

1) Can remove all your bonuses of damage, life and defense.
    2) Can steal your mana -.-
    3) Can heal himself back to life with small mana sacrifices in a very short time (2k heal, 10k heal, from 2.5k restore to 6k restores o.O)
    4) Can hit really hard without even having maxed ap.

The only real challeneges against a BP is an assasin, maybe a lvl 80 archer too, and a light mage, beside other BPs of course. A BP can beat a warrior, a fire mage, an ice mage and a archer hands down if duffs and heals are in the fight, that's it.

ISeeYouPee

wow priest with sword would be pretty ownage but yea it comes with shield and mace xD

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

It doesn't, but is the more likely to do so. Why? (I feel like repeating myself again)

1) Can remove all your bonuses of damage, life and defense.
    2) Can steal your mana -.-
    3) Can heal himself back to life with small mana sacrifices in a very short time (2k heal, 10k heal, from 2.5k restore to 6k restores o.O)
    4) Can hit really hard without even having maxed ap.

The only real challeneges against a BP is an assasin, maybe a lvl 80 archer too, and a light mage, beside other BPs of course. A BP can beat a warrior, a fire mage, an ice mage and a archer hands down if duffs and heals are in the fight, that's it.[/b]
    Are you kidding me? o.o

If duffs and heals are allowed, BPs will beat any other class 1v1 regardless, unless it's another priest.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast