Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Level 70 Warrior on Oly for Runescape acct.

This is a discussion on Level 70 Warrior on Oly for Runescape acct. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol? if som1 claims 2 know the way around it then fucks it up its their fault my brother got ...
Page: 2

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

lol? if som1 claims 2 know the way around it then fucks it up its their fault my brother got absolutly nothing

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Lucky didn't get it. Nor do i have the money. I didnt even play the rs account.
    I still got the noob acct I believe? If you want to look at it?

The trade was done after the 3k patch was already applied. Jason Claiba was the middleman. The trade for 3m could not be done for this reason. Silver had an idea which was to drop the coins to see if it would work, to see if he could see it (which he never did see it). So the char that had the 3m went to spiders and died (here is where the coins drop, when you die, you lose everything except for 3 items). It was Silver's idea to die to a spider and the seller was dumb enough to try it.

The seller was dumb enough to try it instead of trying it with a noob item, so therefore the seller is at fault. Silver never received the money so the trade was incomplete. Silver never received his money, you (fury) never received your's, so your claim of both Jason and Silver being a scammer is false.

"lol? if som1 claims 2 know the way around it then fucks it up its their fault my brother got absolutly nothing"
    Your brother got nothing and neither did Silver so the trade was never made, making Silver not a scammer. Jason was only the middle man in this and he did not keep anything to himself. If lucky did not receive anything, then neither could you. Also, this was about 2 years ago, so why did you not report the scam to ko4life then?

It is no one's fault that the 3k patch was put around that time.

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wicked123 View Post
    The trade was done after the 3k patch was already applied. Jason Claiba was the middleman. The trade for 3m could not be done for this reason. Silver had an idea which was to drop the coins to see if it would work, to see if he could see it (which he never did see it). So the char that had the 3m went to spiders and died (here is where the coins drop, when you die, you lose everything except for 3 items). It was Silver's idea to die to a spider and the seller was dumb enough to try it.

The seller was dumb enough to try it instead of trying it with a noob item, so therefore the seller is at fault. Silver never received the money so the trade was incomplete. Silver never received his money, you (fury) never received your's, so your claim of both Jason and Silver being a scammer is false.

"lol? if som1 claims 2 know the way around it then fucks it up its their fault my brother got absolutly nothing"
    Your brother got nothing and neither did Silver so the trade was never made, making Silver not a scammer. Jason was only the middle man in this and he did not keep anything to himself. If lucky did not receive anything, then neither could you. Also, this was about 2 years ago, so why did you not report the scam to ko4life then?

It is no one's fault that the 3k patch was put around that time.
    dumb or dropped on your head?
    silver lost nothing
    my brother lost 3m or w/e it was.

if u want 2 trade this guy and lose everything go right ahead, he wont scam u!!

ull just get nothing out of the trade and lose ur item/account

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Traded the acct. Close this topic please.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12