Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Level 80 / progressive & thestr0m

This is a discussion on Level 80 / progressive & thestr0m within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i bet no1 can say that they didnt waste their time with ko. It will be best choice if you ...
Page: 5

SiegeR

i bet no1 can say that they didnt waste their time with ko.
    It will be best choice if you stop playing it.
    Gratz for pro and storm or any other lvl 80 guys.Its the best stupid thing you could do in your life.

MrzLies

Gratz Strom !... u deserve it fukker =)

Doc

I havent played on KO now for months and I'm glad I quit, I see that the cheating assholes are still getting away with it :P

Gratz Strom and Prog

NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Must suck though, I mean Zike got lvl 80 1st and he still managed to stay top np holder and did it legitly.

imagin if he went and spammed on the Turkish forums he achivements he would prolly find Turkey would have decleared war on Austrilia becuase of the disrespect he done or some shit like that.

Personally they can both do something involing sex and travel .

well i think that turks dont care about cheating so much, most of the ones i talk to seem to admire people like Longyan and Arno who have a long history of cheating. I think aslong as you are lvl 80 turks will like you no matter how you did it.

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    well i think that turks dont care about cheating so much, most of the ones i talk to seem to admire people like Longyan and Arno who have a long history of cheating. I think aslong as you are lvl 80 turks will like you no matter how you did it.
    Zero go xp because I can see how we are going to do your next election campaien.

Zero lvl 80 For Teh King

HoodFizzle

skill rr skill rr skill rr pot skill rr skill rr skill rr skill rr pot skill rr skill rr........ /town repot/repair

doing that 20hours/day!?!?!?! pff get life :mellow:

Inspectah Deck

more like
    *login with koxp*
    *find some noobies to xp bug with in hop goblins*
    *skill rr skill rr skill rr, use a hack tool to open inn, repot, use koxp auto repair*
    now in 4 hours uve done exp like u did it for 20hours

Locking this because these idiots don't need any more attention from this forum, unless it involes TNT and Anal lube

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345