Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

fed up losing items after new patches

This is a discussion on fed up losing items after new patches within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 3rd time in a row after a new patch comes out i lose something, last time was complete pants +1/12hp ...
Page: 1

sub

Default fed up losing items after new patches

3rd time in a row after a new patch comes out i lose something, last time was complete pants +1/12hp rebirthed. And just now i am missing 1 item in every page of my inn hostess; opals, iron bow +1, crystal boots +5, slayer +1, complete robe +1, TS scrolls, etc

I know some of the stuff is crap, but still what if i had a unique in one those squares where the stuff went missing.

And writing Customer support Ticket now days is so hard, they don't give u enuff room to explain everything.

And last 2 times they compensated me with items so they said that is equivalant to my level. +1 stuff where i lost +7 stuff, and other time i got nothing back.

I had to buy premium too so they would answer me.

sub

just checked my other account, where i had jsut over 100 ornaments of each on there, they all missing too as well as my hp pots

one_way

well i donno but all i lost was some ornaments i brought for cheap from some maybe where dupe but suxs man i am sorry

killerclick186

I lost 2 HB +3 .... i was on d1 , went on d3 to upgrade them... Puff lost !!!

:angry: 30 gbs gone !

StartPraying

shouldn't of abused the bug then

i cant even download the patch :P

Default Re: fed up losing items after new patches

Originally posted by sub
    3rd time in a row after a new patch comes out i lose something, last time was complete pants +1/12hp rebirthed. And just now i am missing 1 item in every page of my inn hostess; opals, iron bow +1, crystal boots +5, slayer +1, complete robe +1, TS scrolls, etc

I know some of the stuff is crap, but still what if i had a unique in one those squares where the stuff went missing.

And writing Customer support Ticket now days is so hard, they don't give u enuff room to explain everything.

And last 2 times they compensated me with items so they said that is equivalant to my level. +1 stuff where i lost +7 stuff, and other time i got nothing back.

Stop cheating then ?

Reinhard

You tell me.. i lost Giga 2h +7, Hell Breaker +7, platinum earring +0 and 3 shells +7 in my manes warrior. <_< then i tried making a raptor +8 to feell a little bit good so i went anvil with 3 raptors +7/70 and 3 trinas and the 3 burned..

Then with my rogue i bought 2 Iron bows +1 for 130m each i made them +6 and both burned to +7.

So i will probably quit the game... i am just TOO pissed off... all was going perfect for me but.. that wipe pff... hit me hard..

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

oww

sub

Default Re: fed up losing items after new patches

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sub

Stop cheating then ?[/b]
    What makes u think i been cheating ??
    I spent hours getting all those ornaments and bought some of a clannie.

I lost my tinsels and stars too :S

I just lost my Golden Stars and Tinsel...not much like 100 of each one...but hell that was a lot of hours there :lol: .

FEARxME

I lost my Glave +8/80! I fucking made it from +1 Glave like 2 months ago! FUCK K2! I sent a ticket to them and lets see what happens in the next few years. Lucky I had a bunch of +1s and +5s in my inn and I made 1 +8/80 and 2 +7/70 Glaves! Im so MAD!!! :angry:

llJuanMall

i lost around 70 tinsel ornaments all of them i got yesterday -_-

Originally posted by StartPraying
    shouldn't of abused the bug then
    maybe you should learn to read dipshit, he said he lost 30 gb meaning he bought them, he didnt do any bug abusing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast