Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

level 80 warrior skill, hellblade

This is a discussion on level 80 warrior skill, hellblade within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it says that 300% + 350 dmg, and on howling swords (lvl 70) 300% + 200 dmg, but some1 told ...
Page: 1

idefix

Default level 80 warrior skill, hellblade

it says that 300% + 350 dmg, and on howling swords (lvl 70) 300% + 200 dmg, but some1 told me that the + dmg only works on mobs, making hellblade and howling swords exactly the same in pk...? is it worth wasting 5 or 10 skill points in attack to get a useless attack skill? or does it make a difference in dmg? seems like 80 warrior skill got nerfed <_<

Thats silly what u say.Ofc it works in Pk.And it hits much harder.....And u can use it w/o a weapon

Banned

obviously it works <_<

its 150 more damage in PK over howling sword. Considering all the insanely powerful skills other classes get at 80, 150 more damage is quite an anticlimax for months of xp bugging.

wraith86

thats true zero but warriors are going to have beast hp/ac so they can easily do bosses/bifrost/tank towers/isiloon etc without any problems

TexAholic

by that time you own anyway so it dosent matter

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    its 150 more damage in PK over howling sword. Considering all the insanely powerful skills other classes get at 80, 150 more damage is quite an anticlimax for months of xp bugging.
    ill have to disagree howling sword is about 2/3 of the dmg of hellblade.... kinda ya hellblade rapes ur in and ib

If it did 150% more damage than howling sword, as you implying, then i would be getting hit between 900-1000 per hit by lvl 80 warriors, which i am not. Of course if someone is dual-wielding, an extra 150 damage per hit will roughly correlate to 150% more damage, but for most warriors the increase is a much smaller percentage.

idk... from what ive herd over from diez theres 200-300 dmg increase good thing no 80 warriors cypher yet :unsure: 9 raptors up the ass that will b quite a show

Banned

lol, how about i upload a SS of a lvl 80 warryon himself with decked out gears babashopmon from KilledBy hitting me oke ^^
    next time i see him :P

DragonFire

Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal
    lol, how about i upload a SS of a lvl 80 warryon himself with decked out gears babashopmon from KilledBy hitting me oke ^^
    next time i see him :P
    but we like you better alive ..Well, Some of use do..maybe not the warryon :lol:

Banned

just wait ill show u wat i mean
    and all of u guys will agree with zero about hell blade

bro cypher is all about +2 rocs and +2 we +9 cs as well :wub:

tolgahan

weapon defance +7 shell sets helmet dd15 gauntlet 20 spear ............ this is cypher

Proximus

amazing :rollseyes:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast