Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

level 80 warrior skill, hellblade

This is a discussion on level 80 warrior skill, hellblade within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The additional dmg works depends on what u hit, in pvp its not EXACTLY whats written, its only 1/3 of ...
Page: 2

The additional dmg works depends on what u hit, in pvp its not EXACTLY whats written, its only 1/3 of what it says, so 150 dmg is like 50 dmg more in pvp which is only noticable sometimes. But vs mobs it gives exactly 150 more dmg than howling sword. I tried hell blade back in the beta server, and it didnt hit much harder than howling sword, consider I got a lvl jump directly from 70 to 80, AP also got raised like 200~300 more.
    If u arent convinced, then go get a lvl 72 priest and let him use helis and judgment with a dagger in arena, judgment would do around 50 dmg, and helis would do around 150.. (by using a dagger ur AP would reduce to 4~5, so no dmg from AP, then u can only see additional dmg)

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by C4pt4iN
    The additional dmg works depends on what u hit, in pvp its not EXACTLY whats written, its only 1/3 of what it says, so 150 dmg is like 50 dmg more in pvp which is only noticable sometimes. But vs mobs it gives exactly 150 more dmg than howling sword. I tried hell blade back in the beta server, and it didnt hit much harder than howling sword, consider I got a lvl jump directly from 70 to 80, AP also got raised like 200~300 more.
    If u arent convinced, then go get a lvl 72 priest and let him use helis and judgment with a dagger in arena, judgment would do around 50 dmg, and helis would do around 150.. (by using a dagger ur AP would reduce to 4~5, so no dmg from AP, then u can only see additional dmg)
    but if the damage works by % wouldnt that test be rather pointless? :huh:

GetRichOrDieTrying

Originally posted by C4pt4iN
    +1

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue
    but if the damage works by % wouldnt that test be rather pointless? *:huh:
    I think u misunderstood it, what i sayin was, in pvp the additional dmg doesnt do fully the dmg of what its written, nothin procently

Abyss

The damage you do in pk is 1/3 of what you would do toa mob with same ac, thats what capt4in is trying to explain, so yeah 150 for hellblade for mobs , 50 in pk.

i guess it does 150 magic damage and depending on the resistance (which resistance ? no idea) it will do + / -

idefix

well if hellblade does 50 dmg more than howling swords, i dont think its worth putting 10 points in attack just for that : / id rather get some other skill instead... +50 dmg isnt all that much in pk in the end, its ok for bosses though... well im not going for lvl 80 anyways so xD

Kailean

hell blade does more than 100bonus dmg.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal
    lol, how about i upload a SS of a lvl 80 warryon himself with decked out gears babashopmon from KilledBy hitting me oke ^^
    next time i see him :P
    Doqtor? or w/e his name is?

yeah it was bullshit, with defensive armor and ~950 ac (mage) he was spamming quite a huge load

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12