Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Level 83 Rogue Skill Question

This is a discussion on Level 83 Rogue Skill Question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Class: Rogue 23 skillpoints in Master Mana Consumption: 300 Cooldown time: 50 seconds Description: Inflicts attacks as well as a ...
Page: 1

Exclamation

Class: Rogue
    23 skillpoints in Master
    Mana Consumption: 300
    Cooldown time: 50 seconds
    Description: Inflicts attacks as well as a bleeding curse on the enemy. Decreases 10% Dagger and Bow Defense of the enemy under the bleeding curse buff.
    Required Item: Stone of Rogue

Any one use it on JPKO or can explain exactly how it works?

Thanks.

firenewbie11

Class: Rogue
    23 skillpoints in Master
    Mana Consumption: 300
    Cooldown time: 50 seconds
    Description: Inflicts attacks as well as a bleeding curse on the enemy. Decreases 10% Dagger and Bow Defense of the enemy under the bleeding curse buff.
    Required Item: Stone of Rogue

Any one use it on JPKO or can explain exactly how it works?

Thanks.[/b]

Well I never used it but it seems straight forward besides the "Inflicts attacks" part. It causes the opponent to start losing blood similar to those of warrior LVL 75 attack skill. While your opponent has the bleeding effect on them, their total dagger and bow defense gets decreased by 10% until the bleeding effect goes away. Looks pretty brutal in a one vs one.

peterX

sounds SICk

lil_mageskillz

and i bet it hits like hell :P

i think it jsut means 10 dd 10 ad goes BB. not sure how the bleeding thing works. maybe it deals dmg overtime.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

Well I never used it but it seems straight forward besides the "Inflicts attacks" part. It causes the opponent to start losing blood similar to those of warrior LVL 75 attack skill. While your opponent has the bleeding effect on them, their total dagger and bow defense gets decreased by 10% until the bleeding effect goes away. Looks pretty brutal in a one vs one.[/b]
    like drain on a monster ';-s

i think it jsut means 10 dd 10 ad goes BB. not sure how the bleeding thing works. maybe it deals dmg overtime.[/b]

Ya like dot dmg but I still not sure how it works 100%, would like to hear it from someone who actually has used it or seen it

firenewbie11

like drain on a monster ';-s[/b]
    that makes sense now.

peterX

well it makes sence

Inflict damage and DOT
    -10 DD + -10 AD while DOT is in effect

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

CP + Armor Cancellation + New Skill + Spike = One dead bitch.

CP + Armor Cancellation + New Skill + Spike = One dead bitch.[/b]

Word from the WC is sins having hard time killing warriors...

Word from the WC is sins having hard time killing warriors...[/b]
    anything about archers that I may not know about? h34r:

That's just not enough buff IMO. Balance this fucking game already please! Nerf warriors' defense tree, and their AP coefficient, get rid of dual minor and pedals, wipe the illegit items, and this game can be fun.

Ganadorph Senior Member

Wink

That's just not enough buff IMO. Balance this fucking game already please! Nerf warriors' defense tree, and their AP coefficient, get rid of dual minor and pedals, wipe the illegit items, and this game can be fun.[/b]
    or u can just quit and go play WoW :blink: :lol: :P

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Word from the WC is sins having hard time killing warriors...[/b]
    Hell Blade get's moved to the berserk tree from what I heard, and the sacrifice hp and get mp skills on berserk tree mean potting is a lot easier, making warriors harder to kill.

That's just not enough buff IMO. Balance this fucking game already please! Nerf warriors' defense tree, and their AP coefficient, get rid of dual minor and pedals, wipe the illegit items, and this game can be fun.[/b]
    W/o the warrior's defense tree, they couldn't tank well enough, and that's what they're designed to do. Dual Minor should stay, pedals should go, dual minor is easier for some people, so getting rid of it would only make more problems for the majority of rogues out there. Wiping illegal items won't ever be kept up with, too easy to make them. Like Ganadorph said, if you don't like it, you can quit and go to WoW, I like the way ko is atm, other than the community, not enough people anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast