Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Level 83 Rogue Skill Question

This is a discussion on Level 83 Rogue Skill Question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hell Blade get's moved to the berserk tree from what I heard, and the sacrifice hp and get mp skills ...
Page: 2

Hell Blade get's moved to the berserk tree from what I heard, and the sacrifice hp and get mp skills on berserk tree mean potting is a lot easier, making warriors harder to kill.
    W/o the warrior's defense tree, they couldn't tank well enough, and that's what they're designed to do. Dual Minor should stay, pedals should go, dual minor is easier for some people, so getting rid of it would only make more problems for the majority of rogues out there. Wiping illegal items won't ever be kept up with, too easy to make them. Like Ganadorph said, if you don't like it, you can quit and go to WoW, I like the way ko is atm, other than the community, not enough people anymore.[/b]
    the heal minor is gonna suck, 50 seconds cooldown come on.. ko is gonna make alot of players quit rogue sin, unless they go archers :lol: 1 full party of archers.. will rape any priest with chitin shield on :lol:

but i still like rogue assasin, if minor goes down the drain i will just to give my best and re skill from assasin to archer class, still i believe that this lvl 83 patch archers class will be a better class than just sin ..

i wanna know more about the minor skill will 100% sure have a cooldown ? or is just a myth.. ? please help guys i must know the true..

otherwise i can go re skill and practice some archer tactics

the heal minor is gonna suck, 50 seconds cooldown come on.. ko is gonna make alot of players quit rogue sin, unless they go archers :lol: 1 full party of archers.. will rape any priest with chitin shield on :lol:

but i still like rogue assasin, if minor goes down the drain i will just to give my best and re skill from assasin to archer class, still i believe that this lvl 83 patch archers class will be a better class than just sin ..

i wanna know more about the minor skill will 100% sure have a cooldown ? or is just a myth.. ? please help guys i must know the true..

otherwise i can go re skill and practice some archer tactics [/b]
    no one knows...

Richie

otherwise i can go re skill and practice some archer tactics [/b]
    i played sin on wc server and the cool down was barely noticable, the most annoying part is the clicking noise it makes (like all other skills in game) when the cooldown has finished. Non stop click click click (get the message ).
    The cool down is no problem (assuming it will be the same for USKO) i could still out minor a soul pot, so any 1 with a controlled minor heal would not have any problem with it.
    so to answer your question, if we are to receive that patch, there will be little to no difference between how u minor now and how u will after the patch.

xstep

Well I never used it but it seems straight forward besides the "Inflicts attacks" part. It causes the opponent to start losing blood similar to those of warrior LVL 75 attack skill. While your opponent has the bleeding effect on them, their total dagger and bow defense gets decreased by 10% until the bleeding effect goes away. Looks pretty brutal in a one vs one.[/b]
    if u are right it ll be awsome skill

i played sin on wc server and the cool down was barely noticable, the most annoying part is the clicking noise it makes (like all other skills in game) when the cooldown has finished. Non stop click click click (get the message ).
    The cool down is no problem (assuming it will be the same for USKO) i could still out minor a soul pot, so any 1 with a controlled minor heal would not have any problem with it.
    so to answer your question, if we are to receive that patch, there will be little to no difference between how u minor now and how u will after the patch.[/b]

Wow interesting...how was the lvl 83 skill for rogue?

so to answer your question, if we are to receive that patch, there will be little to no difference between how u minor now and how u will after the patch.[/b]
    with cooldown u can spam only 1 minor... so it's slower if u used to spam 2 or 3

anyway, the 83 lvl skill is like debuff that u put on enemy (he has a grey hp bar now) and he looses 10% of dd and ad

Liquidgel04

anything about archers that I may not know about? h34r:[/b]
    The biggest difference I noticed for archers is they moved the timing of the damage. In RoFD you press arrow shower for instance, the damage comes at the end of the animation. In the world championship server the damage is given much closer to the start of animation. I haven't tried canceling the animation and doing the skill again to increase the rate of damage. Next time I go to it though I will definitely spend some time checking that out.

Also the new set of bows are all the same stats. They all have the same AP, all have the same dex + str bonus and Fire damage. The only difference between them is the writing at the bottom about different effects. I tried the 5% splash damage bow and what I noticed was that every so often when I fired a skill into a group of people, it did some small damage (300 - 400) to the people in that group, almost like a AOE. I'm going to try to test all 5 bows to see which one I like best.

now before Cp u need to use 2 skills "armor cancel" n "23 master" then u can get max dmg oO

Hell Blade get's moved to the berserk tree from what I heard, and the sacrifice hp and get mp skills on berserk tree mean potting is a lot easier, making warriors harder to kill.
    W/o the warrior's defense tree, they couldn't tank well enough, and that's what they're designed to do. Dual Minor should stay, pedals should go, dual minor is easier for some people, so getting rid of it would only make more problems for the majority of rogues out there. Wiping illegal items won't ever be kept up with, too easy to make them. Like Ganadorph said, if you don't like it, you can quit and go to WoW, I like the way ko is atm, other than the community, not enough people anymore.[/b]
    Warriors don't have to tank anything. There are no bosses in-game which require a 'tank'. Tanking is not even an option here, there is no threat meter of mobs, they just hit randomly. About dual-minor.. easier for some, that's BS, pressing one button is always easier and takes less energy than pressing two buttons. Anyway, that's an exploit IMO. About making warrior's harder to kill.. do the game developers play this game at all? Warriors are the hardest class to kill, buttloads of HP, AC and you have to heal yourself, cause they have a huga ammount of AP too. Before wiping illegal items, first fix the dupe methods, tho. Developers should concentrate on fixing already known bugs before releasing big content patches.

On the other hand, stop acting like you are KO gurus, and tell me that I can play WoW if I don't like this. I'm already playing WoW since it's beta, and yeah K2 should learn things from Blizzard. That would only improve the game, if they implemented some good things from WoW (not talking about implementing exact same spells like Blink or Sheep [as I heard of WCS])!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12