Voters
505. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

109 21.58%
  • No

396 78.42%
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Account trading/selling

This is a discussion on Account trading/selling within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK I feel it's time to put this question towards the users of the forum Should we stop all account ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

OK I feel it's time to put this question towards the users of the forum

Should we stop all account trading and selling?

NO we shouldn't

If a guy quit KO and wanna make a little bit of money on it before quitting he sell his account...
    If you are 70+ and wanna change server you sell/trade your account...
    If you wanna buy a char you have to find someone who sell one :lol:
    I think we shouldn't forbid character selling/trading.
    In the cases of scamming, you just have to trade with the right guy (or girls ) and do some search on the user you wanna buy from

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

YES!
    too many scammers around and too many ppl are getting his old acc back via customer support

well at least trading acounts should be forbidden

Banned

YES!
    too many scammers around and too many ppl are getting his old acc back via customer support

well at least trading acounts should be forbidden[/b]
    there will always be scammers...even for item trading ..it wont end

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

yea but item trade are way safer with at least a trade mod. there will always be scammers true, but is harder to trade an acc without any kind of support, even if the owner can claim back the account via customer support

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

it has its pros and cons

pros: less people whining about getting scammed
    cons: lots of people get bored of playing a single job so

i voted yes, tho :<

You just have to know how to prevent things like been scammed because the guy took back the char

I THINK PAYMENT INFO&#39;S SHOULD BE COMPULSORY THERE IF YOU TRADE AN ACCOUNT

Thats the only way you can do this...

Nick

nah it should stay here, if you want to trade then its your OWN choice. getting scammed is sadly a risk....

nah it should stay here, if you want to trade then its your OWN choice. getting scammed is sadly a risk....[/b]

You&#39;re completely right! If you wanna trade you have to take the risk of beeing scammed...And if you take too much risks...its your choice!!

zewarrior

imo there is alot of scamming going on with accounts but I cant honestly see you stopping it, the trades will simply happen somewhere else or in game. The real issue is one that needs to be dealt with K2 and I can see people laughing already. The ability to reclaim the account is the real issue.

I kinda think that alot of people see baba shopping and account purchases as investments like a savings account and would like to see a return for there time and effort at a later date. Those that purchased accounts Im sure will want to sell them on in future and get there money back.

In conclusion I dont think there is any need to stop account trading here as I dont see the aim being overall it will just happen somewhere else. People will want a return on there investments particularly those who have bought accounts and want there money back in the future.

I think what we need to do is try and make account trading as safe as possible, and instead of listing scammers lets get ip loggers etc on forums and ban them instead, if there roaming ip, it onlys varies I believe eventually you ban all there possible ips etc.

Ban account trades no, ban the scammers and think of ways to make it as safe as it can be yes. maybe a petition to k2 or something.

Gaby159

No...Buy at your own risk. People already know the risk to buy an account. So why penalize gg/thrustable people <_<

But Seriously i dont think to sell/buy account anymore, some people make too much trouble.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Yes, too many scammers and too many risks, if people should do that they should do it via msn, not the forums. Admins and trade moderators here shouldn&#39;t be held responsible for that kind of shit.

zewarrior

No...Buy at your own risk. People already know the risk to buy an account. So why penalize gg/thrustable people <_<

But Seriously i dont think to sell/buy account anymore, some people make too much trouble.[/b]
    how are u penalising trustable people? I presume you mean those who lvl the accounts to sell them... thats just a good business mind, someone seeing an opportunity to make some money (but $120 for a few weeks work, personally i wouldnt get out of my bed). KO4Life will not stop account trades, they may on there forums, but it will still happen, just somewhere else.

I think the community should come together to make it safer, how is another question.

Insta_Tech

Ofc not! =|

U just need to deal with the right ppl ! No forces u to make a trade with a guy u dont know ...

U cannot injure trustable guys bcuz of the scammers!

U dont wanna be scammed then dont come to KO4Life ... trade with a friend ... or then try to know more about the guy u are trading ... talk to some of ur friends that might know him ...

Its stupid to stop it ... Imagine i wanna leave KO for good ... I will have to keep the account ? Something that might give me up to 400 USD ???

Is that a smart move ? Dont think so -.-&#39;

Psy

Yes.

There are people on this forum who use their good name to buy and sell accounts. They buy for a low price from someone and sell at a higher price on the forums. Ferruzo was banned recently because of this. The person that supplied the accounts would end up using customer support to get them back from the people that Ferruzo sold them to (and that&#39;s if what Ferruzo was saying is true). This type of scam has become more and more frequent. Accounts sell for so little these days that it&#39;s not even worth it. When you buy an account it becomes a vessel from which the person who originally owned it can still access if they want to.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast