Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Level 85 Patch coming?

This is a discussion on Level 85 Patch coming? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol So dont come in my topic Its simple DONT CLICK![/b] you simply shouldn't even have created this topic before ...
Page: 3

warriorsPriest

Lol So dont come in my topic Its simple DONT CLICK![/b]
    you simply shouldn't even have created this topic before using search button...

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

you simply shouldn't even have created this topic before using search button...[/b]
    OMG UR JUST PISSING ME THE FUCK OFF STOP COMING IN HERE AND FLAMEING I MAde this topic so we could all have fun and see eachothers opinons U come in here and be gay Go away

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

To give you some idea

Recently Matt checked the KRKO Beta servers for any lvl increase. There was none

Normally when something is released on the Beta server it takes around 3 to 4 months to appear on KRKO then a few more months to appear on JPKO. After this they then work on the translation to English which normally takes them a further 6 months to do. Now as we are almost in March the earliest for any bug increase would logicall be right at the end of the year or the start of 2009.

A lvl cap in crease would take alot of work to put into the game so would need a majour update rather than a little tweaking.

Banned

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...153703&st=0

heres a topic you can check out for jpko/krko videos ....

check the related links for more recent pk vids

watch the 1v1s they slide

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

the new patch will come after mainteinance today!!!!

not <_<

that&#39;s what everyone said while korea and japan already had the moradon expansion...atm there&#39;s no more than lvl 80 for them so if there&#39;s not for them, there won&#39;t be one for us, that&#39;s why everybody&#39;s saying there will not be a lvl 85 patch yet.

PS: you might also remember that the original CZ map was the one we know as Ardream...in international championships they use that map, so I wouldn&#39;t be surprised if the japko&#39;s CZ would be using that map and a completely different one for Ardream.[/b]
    ardream map is so much better for pk, not great for xp...but atleast you use more than the circle around bowl, bowl, and the bases.ardream you use the entire map. great pk zone. it would be cool if they had something like that for cz but a little bigger and perhaps like 2 bases each nation.

So does japko Have 85+?

Here is a video To a pk In japko Their new Cz
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_UMbeNAZAg...feature=related[/b]

... thats ardream.. thats 10x smaller than CZ -.-"

Havoc

i hope it is not raised to 85 until i get level 80

chimera2888

Well Most of us have heard of this patch for a long Long time usko Is behin from chinese ko And i think chinese got 85 Patch im not shure can someone verify this

-ALL Post Ur opinon![/b]
    havent read topics yet and dont plan on reading them.....
    i only came in this to mension 1 thing which prolly has been mensioned befor
    JAPKO DOSENT HAVE LVL 85 CAP
    obiously there gonna raise lvl cap eventually but when they do its gonna happen in japko first
    after that 2months-2years later itll come to usko...

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

All a bunch of bullshit imo, KOKO doesn&#39;t even have it yet as far as I know, why would we be getting it if the original KO doesn&#39;t even have it? :unsure:

Don&#39;t ask this question or talk about it or Matt will go apeshit and start throwing pooh all over the walls...

PeterPan

Lol So dont come in my topic Its simple DONT CLICK![/b]
    Grim try dont read this guy posts, he is a kidd that only want to insult and flame all people without reason, same happens in game.
    Please WarriorPriest try to find a life.

And about topic, i hope this patch dont come while im still playing, to hard to level.

Svooni

And about topic, i hope this patch dont come while im still playing, to hard to level.[/b]
    same for me. i dunno if it comes, but i dont hope

redevil12

No offence , but what you just said its stupid , because just because its really hard xp doesnt mean k2 not gonne do it , as i said k2 want money , more and more xp mean more and more money for premiums.
    And maybe , just maybe i dont really know , k2 will do reduce to xp till lvl 80 and so on , but as i said just maybe.[/b]
    Yeah but if K2 opens level 100 thinking of making more money due to forcing a lot of level 80 to buy premium to level up faster to be more powerfull than the others players, but they also can kill the game by doing this cause lots of people will be discouraged...so they simply stops cause they can&#39;t have any chance at CZ with level 100 warriors...Lots of people are already discouraged due to too many baba bug abusers in the past (but not caught) with full unique jewel+3, shell+9 and incredible old time avil bugged weapon+10, level 80 fuckers at CZ...

It s already no life to xp to level 80 with K2 limitation XP/2 after level 61...so think of level 85 muwahahaha...Some level 80 warrior are already immortal in cz if dueling with poor noob level 70...what s next with level 85 ?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

ok think of it this way

they need to make new skills for the level increase , this takes time , once they get to 255 in two sats then what?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast