Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Level 85 Patch coming?

This is a discussion on Level 85 Patch coming? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To give you some idea Recently Matt checked the KRKO Beta servers for any lvl increase. There was none Normally ...
Page: 4

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

To give you some idea

Recently Matt checked the KRKO Beta servers for any lvl increase. There was none

Normally when something is released on the Beta server it takes around 3 to 4 months to appear on KRKO then a few more months to appear on JPKO. After this they then work on the translation to English which normally takes them a further 6 months to do. Now as we are almost in March the earliest for any bug increase would logicall be right at the end of the year or the start of 2009.

A lvl cap in crease would take alot of work to put into the game so would need a majour update rather than a little tweaking.[/b]

ok think of it this way

they need to make new skills for the level increase , this takes time , once they get to 255 in two sats then what?[/b]
    w00t for some one who can make us idiots understand how it works

mammlea2

ok think of it this way

they need to make new skills for the level increase , this takes time , once they get to 255 in two sats then what?[/b]

time to move 8 to 9 bits

SouljaPriest

i think it will take more 3+ months

So does japko Have 85+?

Here is a video To a pk In japko Their new Cz
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_UMbeNAZAg...feature=related[/b]
    to all who say ardream, it isnt..priest in video is using lvl 70 mace + there is animation of judgement/scream/hell blade being used sometimes..also their clan has glow armbands which i dont think an ardream clan will have..but who knows maybe just map change for cz

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

To give you some idea

Recently Matt checked the KRKO Beta servers for any lvl increase. There was none

Normally when something is released on the Beta server it takes around 3 to 4 months to appear on KRKO then a few more months to appear on JPKO. After this they then work on the translation to English which normally takes them a further 6 months to do. Now as we are almost in March the earliest for any bug increase would logicall be right at the end of the year or the start of 2009.

A lvl cap in crease would take alot of work to put into the game so would need a majour update rather than a little tweaking.[/b]
    Thank you Very much

side2side125

maybe because they want people lvl up more faster now ^^

the start a new prem ^^

i think a lot of lvl 80 want to be 81 or 82

Havoc2

No, as you can see in the newest patches of japko korko they have the new bifrost (or are getting it soon). The character your viewing from is only level 80 and at 100% still.

necro_

I rekon k2 will have a patch out soon, cause i herd sumfn they wer bringing some new shit out in 2008

Felix permission to rage

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Felix permission to rage[/b]
    Why ask for permission? People here do it all the time w/o it

Cpt. BurnAlot Senior Member Newbert_Mc_Newbertson's Avatar

Hmm I WIsh k2 would sell to someone good[/b]

hmmm like blizzard ?

i think 85 would suk cuz then tha 20 ppl with no lives at all will

own the rest of us that muh ezer :P

Hmm i think never open 85lvl :P

http://rycerze.wp.pl/?ac=vid&vid=176000351

I just wanna back old colony zone and piana map B)

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Grim try dont read this guy posts, he is a kidd that only want to insult and flame all people without reason, same happens in game.
    Please WarriorPriest try to find a life.[/b]
    Yah He is Lame

ok think of it this way

Thank you felix For helping Others But i Think most of us already were thinking That :wub:
    Ill be 80 in about 2 in a half months SO As long as 85 patch dont come Out Then Ill Be ridein My New 250 yz honda To Kb House And Murderin Some hackers :P

ArminVanBuuren

ardream map is so much better for pk, not great for xp...but atleast you use more than the circle around bowl, bowl, and the bases.ardream you use the entire map. great pk zone. it would be cool if they had something like that for cz but a little bigger and perhaps like 2 bases each nation.[/b]
    when I mentioned the original CZ map I meant the one with the castle in the middle of the bowl, the one with a flat bowl and DMs in every side :P that way people used not only to search for people to pk at bowl, but also in there since they were usually farming or lvling the whole day long.

Ardream is great for PKing...I just love the map, there's action everywhere and even bosses show not only at bowl, so it diversifies the pking a lot. (Maybe one more reason for people to actually liking Ardream better than CZ?)

PS: and to be honest, if they rise the lvl cap, I'll be definitely gone to ardream and nothing more :P

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast