Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Level 85 Patch coming?

This is a discussion on Level 85 Patch coming? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; leave it at lvl 80 max...
Page: 5

nathan16

leave it at lvl 80 max

i guess they will bring new shells, new weapons, and that new cz, and enable the useless NPCs in moradon, item rent etc before lvl 85 patch if there is a lvl 85 patch.
    step by step so no bugs

and usko goes behind japko ? and i havent heard about lvl 85 @ japko

DeathInTheNight

After lvl 80 its kinda pointless to xp because there is no new skills so the only thing ur going to get out of more lvls is more hp.

After lvl 80 its kinda pointless to xp because there is no new skills so the only thing ur going to get out of more lvls is more hp.[/b]
    imagine every lvl would give u 10 stats instead of 5 then its worth
    255/255 plz h34r:

ozbelcifer

If the patch will be very soon to lvl 85, but already know that the Japanese are already lvl 90 +

ok think of it this way

they need to make new skills for the level increase , this takes time , once they get to 255 in two sats then what?[/b]
    u wont get 255 on both stats at lvl 85, even 90 as far as i know... besides, every char has a use with 3rd stat... warriors have dex for more rates on scream, rogues have str for more pots to carry, priests and mages already have 3 stats coz they use HP aswell...
    and who said they will add new skills? i think it will even be better if they wont add new skills, since that will let ppl use all the skills they never put points for (not really including mages and priests since they have 3 different skill builds), for warrior it can be more stats in defence for more passive skills, or more points in berserker... for rogue it can be the explore skills...

also, who the fuck says its going to be 85? why every1 saying 85? if there will be a patch for more levels in the future, it will probably be for lvls 90...

like 80, also 90 will fuckup pvp even more. im sure if there will be ever another lvl expansion warriors will get like another 50%+ attack + stats will bring warriors at most.
    if it ever will be, they should make mages a bit more resistent against melees imo.

and what u said flamearcher ain't true. rogue and warrior will allways have more hp stats and be able to have already a stat 255

10 lvls=50 stat points.
    i dont know exactly the stat points a lvl 80 warrior has, but i think its around 150 at hp (when its 255 str), so he needs 100 points for 255 not 50...
    and as ive said, when they will get the 255 stats, they have another stat that can help them...

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

it will be a 90 cap, the 90 cap is intergrated with JPKO.

Azraim

false the highest lvl on JPko is 80

ArminVanBuuren

If the patch will be very soon to lvl 85, but already know that the Japanese are already lvl 90 +[/b]
    lol? japanese have the same lvl 80 cap as we have...they just have new zones and items we haven't seen other than in beta.

Havoc2

Felix permission to rage[/b]
    Better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

-----------------------------------------------------
    Once a warrior hits 255 str 255 hp, gogo 255 dex and wear shards 8 h34r:

Royalassassin

Probly some time soon

ArminVanBuuren

Better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

-----------------------------------------------------
    Once a warrior hits 255 str 255 hp, gogo 255 dex and wear shards 8 h34r:[/b]
    hahaha why don't you better get an enion bow? gives Str bonus :lol: (You could also use a lugias/sherion dual combo :P )

arko

hahaha why don't you better get an enion bow? gives Str bonus :lol: (You could also use a lugias/sherion dual combo :P )[/b]
    because i dont' think he will b able to shoot the arrows =X

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast