Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Level 85 Patch coming?

This is a discussion on Level 85 Patch coming? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Your all fucking retarded, K2 does not have the ability to instate their own patchs inregards to that part of ...
Page: 6

Your all fucking retarded, K2 does not have the ability to instate their own patchs inregards to that part of the game. They have control over powerup store items and their pricing and that is about it.

The order of patchs is hard to explain, as the japan ko host has also purchased developer rights which entitle them to make unique content for their servers.

We on the other hand are straight subtitled shell of the korean version. Any upgrades to the level skills or items go through a beta phase on the korean beta server for around 3 to 5 months before being released onto the korean servers them selves.

At max we'd recieve it within 3 months of it's final release on the korean servers so that's a minimium of 5 months. Trust me you'll know it's coming well before it arrives (Knight empire anyone?).

In the mean time all this bullshit talk about japanko this and japanko that is worthless because WE DO NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING FROM THEM.

If it's not through korean KO we're not getting it so deal with it. As felix said we look at the korean beta tbl files, the space are there for enhancement of level and skills but there not being used.

It may happen but it's not in the foreseeable future.

Hmm i think never open 85lvl :P
    http://rycerze.wp.pl/?ac=vid&vid=176000351[/b]
    hahaha gay xD

u wont get 255 on both stats at lvl 85, even 90 as far as i know... besides, every char has a use with 3rd stat... warriors have dex for more rates on scream, rogues have str for more pots to carry, priests and mages already have 3 stats coz they use HP aswell...
    and who said they will add new skills? i think it will even be better if they wont add new skills, since that will let ppl use all the skills they never put points for (not really including mages and priests since they have 3 different skill builds), for warrior it can be more stats in defence for more passive skills, or more points in berserker... for rogue it can be the explore skills...

also, who the fuck says its going to be 85? why every1 saying 85? if there will be a patch for more levels in the future, it will probably be for lvls 90...[/b]

fuck dex!!!

there are new weapons in the game already but they didnt release them yeat does uber big swords b example for priests/warriors that have a need to put points into INT to use ^^

ok think of it this way

they need to make new skills for the level increase , this takes time , once they get to 255 in two sats then what?[/b]
    u go for 255 in a third xD

zabjaka

stfu allllllll, u make me stressed =/

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Felix permission to rage[/b]
    Fully granted

DeathInTheNight

stfu allllllll, u make me stressed =/[/b]
    Then don't read and take a pill or something.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456