Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Level Jump

This is a discussion on Level Jump within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by UnSkilleD lol make an account buy exp premium and u can do from 1 to 80 in ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by UnSkilleD View Post
    lol make an account buy exp premium and u can do from 1 to 80 in less than 30 days :P
    well no actually .. unless you are in gansta clan, creationepic, return of wolves and tamagotchi (what ever stupid turk name they have )

then 75- 80 will take some time, as these clans domminate all para spots, then lesser clans like armegedon and few others take brahman, rarly add randoms... so unless you got some decent friends .. forget it

buying is easier, faster and cheaper imo. just offer some sellers. they will help you

Takes alot of time to exp up, if you dont have any xp pt all the time :P sadly that you missed the event

and safer ?

i would only buy a char in a CR... too many scumbags unfortunatly

you can have my 77 rogue, for 20$ if u want it, i dont play euko anymore, has a 76 war and a 76 mage, cheaps as chips

Quote Originally Posted by HarryBols View Post
    well no actually .. unless you are in gansta clan, creationepic, return of wolves and tamagotchi (what ever stupid turk name they have )

then 75- 80 will take some time, as these clans domminate all para spots, then lesser clans like armegedon and few others take brahman, rarly add randoms... so unless you got some decent friends .. forget it
    well im in Armageddon, my nick is HauntedComboMachine ... and im about to do it .... started 3 weeks ago bought exp prem, atm iam lvl 78.55% and still have 6 days of exp premium, its not only about the clan at the start my clan didnt do much exp ... and i made partys with random people and since then people from my clan join me. So if people make partys then can do it, brahmans in E2 is 80% of the times empty. I know brahmans isnt good as paramuns and it take litle longer but 90% of my exp were in brahmans !!! so good luck

join armageddon ;d

Little archer Senior Member

how do 15 y/o people get into KO?

o_O

I always wonder why the big clans stick on eslant.. go exp in CZ.. Booro and DS are much better exp.. plus karus eslant all the exp spots are getting lured almost every hour so making a genie para pt is hard anyways...

I hope elmorad eslant is not in same shiz and i guess it isn't since the "big" clans are still exping there

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    how do 15 y/o people get into KO?

o_O
    Really easy actually Been playing KO for 3-4 years ..

Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    I always wonder why the big clans stick on eslant.. go exp in CZ.. Booro and DS are much better exp.. plus karus eslant all the exp spots are getting lured almost every hour so making a genie para pt is hard anyways...

I hope elmorad eslant is not in same shiz and i guess it isn't since the "big" clans are still exping there
    you know man elmord side is the same ye.. constant lure... thats why there is always a place for a non a.f.k mage, providing escape, and for tping back due to genie bugged priest heal when people town.
    I really dont know why nodody exps in cz .... even during the quiet perihods... but litterally nobody does.

OB1

Get exp prem and genie's you will be 80 in no time. I wish they had genie's back in the day when I started KO.

Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post

most of the ppl use genie because they have to work , here in human side we have a mage called "lllblacklll" , he uses koxp and lures out

Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    most of the ppl use genie because they have to work , here in human side we have a mage called "lllblacklll" , he uses koxp and lures out
    yeah lol that mage have helped my partys a lot xD but still he uses koxp and i dont agree with that ... but since there are 1321354854 koxpers why not 1 koxper that helps exp partys

Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    He is oviously a member of the exping partys at para, he is basically just protecting his intereest. And ye he seem cool he has lured away for me also, ive talked to him seem ok guy, and he will help if you pm him.

But i dont agree with it, but i understand it, Gms do nothing against the lurers, even the ones kings shout out for gm to watch, you see the same lurers day after day. So i undertstand if gms are not willing to help with the situation then take the law into your own hands i guess :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast