Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

leveling question

This is a discussion on leveling question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; : too bad this isnt ke :P i just was friends with PL of cz aoe raven, and then was ...
Page: 2

: too bad this isnt ke :P i just was friends with PL of cz aoe raven, and then was the only mage in my clan and i got to be in 3 spawn trolls all day as a tper xD the best way is to become well known by the people who make exp parties, and if possible join the clans of people who hold the exp spots

Fire_Mage

Default FLACONS!

AOEing Falcons it can be done in a few weeks. I know at least 5 poeple how have gone from 60 to 70 in less then 30 says.

wraith86

Originally posted by Coronius
    use aprox like 5-10 minutes on waiting at every spot to get invited (not longer)! try 3 spots of falcons first! if not succeed then try 3slot harpies at linate (if orc)! keep doing this untill you get invited ! do not log off or disband party if u get invited ! try using timezone that most turks sleeping and u will get invited easyer! try to make friends on those parties even if they r not clannies so u will get invited more easy in future ! *

i did like 2 months to go from 62 to 70 on KE with out quests and falcons ( ofc coz that wasnt rofd ) !

when u get like 66-67lvl get 2 more mages 1 buffer and 1 swifter and aoe raven in esl (5-6 slots)! use this only if u cant find other spot! *

best ice mage is the one who use fire staff and fire burst when nova and blizard loading! i chose to get blizard on 62 instead of absolut power if im fire mage!

i hope i helped you

keep doing falcons, if yer rly dedicated (aka no life *), u can even get 30-35% in a day at 65+
    falcons that good? ive been doing paramuns al lday long on and off gained 12%

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

hardcore exp(8 hours+ exping 5x a week) around 2monthish

moderate (around 2-5 hours of playing 5x a week) 4 monthish

it all depends on how much exp you get, like if you get 10% a day, you will have 70 in 3 months. (thats a extreamly high goal as it is)

_CAP_

well on ares orc side theres alot of aoe parties. Id try to get into a turk clan that does nothing but aoe. If you hardcore it, id say u can get to 70 less than 3 months.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12