Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Leveling Tips & Tricks

This is a discussion on Leveling Tips & Tricks within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by sleven07 this shit should be stickied. Great guide Thanks! Originally Posted by AlexBeepBeep You have to be ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    this shit should be stickied. Great guide
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBeepBeep View Post
    You have to be lvl35 to be able to go EMC/LUFERSON.
    Ahah yeah
    Cheers for reminding me

- Guide updated, added Misc section with 2 more tips
    Last edited by Nemo; 10-22-2015 at 02:48 AM.

nice ideas but monster stone is the answer for fast leveling. you can farm it in Trons or Blades. +20 ms for a day which means that lots of exp :P cheers.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baranc View Post
    nice ideas but monster stone is the answer for fast leveling. you can farm it in Trons or Blades. +20 ms for a day which means that lots of exp :P cheers.
    Yeah I feel like genie there would be really easy if I had a spare bow.. Almost justifies buying an azagei 8 for me..

Do you think I could genie the slot safely as a sin? I shouldn't have a problem 1 hitting them.. Probably need a priest there also since they aggro hard and transformation sc doesn't work with genie?

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    Yeah I feel like genie there would be really easy if I had a spare bow.. Almost justifies buying an azagei 8 for me..

Do you think I could genie the slot safely as a sin? I shouldn't have a problem 1 hitting them.. Probably need a priest there also since they aggro hard and transformation sc doesn't work with genie?
    TS doesn't work on Genie. Although I never tried PUS TS SC to see if it works, but that would be kinda costly. It might work because you don't need to select who/what to transform into like a TS from sundries.
    I wouldn't go solo Genie(afk) on trons/blades just because you could get lured on. Yes you can set just for those mobs, but you are an archer, so someone could lure in front of your arrows, and centaurs debuff and if they are off to the side without you finishing them off, you will be dead. Same with TW/Giant golems.

Now with a buffer you should be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by baranc View Post
    What level do you do this on?

Few things about this method:
    1. You will eventually need to duo with someone, and its hard to find a good stable duo, this is because at a certain level you no longer get exp from low level mobs
    2. There are wars and invasions, you can't go afk for a week without trouble @ these spots
    3. At some point, monster stones drop rate also decreases (personal experience, nothing confirmed), also guessing this has to do with level
    4. You need to go do the monster stones

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lMinioNl View Post
    TS doesn't work on Genie. Although I never tried PUS TS SC to see if it works, but that would be kinda costly. It might work because you don't need to select who/what to transform into like a TS from sundries.
    I wouldn't go solo Genie(afk) on trons/blades just because you could get lured on. Yes you can set just for those mobs, but you are an archer, so someone could lure in front of your arrows, and centaurs debuff and if they are off to the side without you finishing them off, you will be dead. Same with TW/Giant golems.

Now with a buffer you should be ok.
    If I were to get an azagei8 and set my genie to use arc shot and hp pot at 80%, I don't think a fully geared rogue will have trouble gunning down anything lured from nearby

If anything, Europa doesn't have too many people farming trons daily, so it should be safe to say no one will lure on me (even though I'd gun down the mob easily)

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    What level do you do this on?

Few things about this method:
    1. You will eventually need to duo with someone, and its hard to find a good stable duo, this is because at a certain level you no longer get exp from low level mobs
    2. There are wars and invasions, you can't go afk for a week without trouble @ these spots
    3. At some point, monster stones drop rate also decreases (personal experience, nothing confirmed), also guessing this has to do with level
    4. You need to go do the monster stones
    1. it's not that hard to find a friend/log a noob char on 2nd pc
    2. don't be an idiot and farm on war days? not really a prob for me since I attend them
    3. w/e the fast exp isn't bad
    4. god forbid you play the damn game

Ty for your input.

Also the Four Phases Of Life title. If you have it for both titles. you get double exp bonus. It's the only title that gives you bonus for having it set as both

Quote Originally Posted by fuckthisgame View Post
    Also the Four Phases Of Life title. If you have it for both titles. you get double exp bonus. It's the only title that gives you bonus for having it set as both
    Good to know. I hate having a title over my head, so I never used both. Just assumed it would only give the exp bonus once.

Protip- Leave genie on 24/7 till 83 then go pk.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12