Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

lfez lilkleatus attention scammers might be in your clan..

This is a discussion on lfez lilkleatus attention scammers might be in your clan.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey rei...your a dumbass. KO can get people addicted. Austin told everyone he quit because he thought he had to. ...
Page: 2

hey rei...your a dumbass. KO can get people addicted. Austin told everyone he quit because he thought he had to. he had all Fs in school. He still logs on to ko at friends houses. His mom wont let him play at his house that does not mean he doesnt have acces to KO. He still loves to talk about ko. Thats all he does talk about. Just because he did something wrong doesnt mean im in on it. i already talked to owa and i did what i could. Why austin would log back on and delete the items...i told him owa had a gm working with him ,which he did, helping check acounts for the items. He told me he didnt want me to get banned because the acount which he gave me lfezl had items on it so he deleted them. One of his friends and my friend is within 5 mins from his house so if he wants to log on KO he just walks over to his house. I gave back owa what i found i didnt do anything, and this is allen saying all of this new owner of lilkleatus.

Smurfs

nooooo not owa

Originally posted by minkofdoom
    hey rei...your a dumbass. * KO can get people addicted. *Austin told everyone he quit because he thought he had to. he had all Fs in school. *He still logs on to ko at friends houses. *His mom wont let him play at his house that does not mean he doesnt have acces to KO. *He still loves to talk about ko. *Thats all he does talk about. *Just because he did something wrong doesnt mean im in on it. i already talked to owa and i did what i could. *Why austin would log back on and delete the items...i told him owa had a gm working with him ,which he did, helping check acounts for the items. *He told me he didnt want me to get banned because the acount which he gave me lfezl had items on it so he deleted them. One of his friends and my friend is within 5 mins from his house so if he wants to log on KO he just walks over to his house. *I gave back owa what i found i didnt do anything, and this is allen saying all of this new owner of lilkleatus.

hey tone down the languange little kid. I have to take owa's word for it, not yours. Your words mean nothing to me right now. Why would u only give owa only 2 items, why not the rest?? I dont comprehend that part. So pls explain. I THINK that you were in on it...how can somebody's close friend that lives 5 min away, plays the same game, KNOW each other in RL, somehow in someway equip their characters with uniques, not be in on it. ( dont know if yall understand me or not)

plus why would he delete the items, when you obvisouly said that he stills play KO...then what was the point of hacking owa...when supposedly austin deleted the items. What benefit does that give austin? You immature little boy have no clue how to explain, or your lying.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Uh OH! Greygoose is mad !
    You betta run cuz he'll smack you like your dad!

Banned

is allen pooofdeath or the guy u told to pm me last night cause that guy said whoever is on lilkletus char is not the scammer or whatever

i would like to find out please so i can kick him if he is
    the char lilkletus is in our 2nd clan and is 63

anyone want to send some proof would love it please pm me so we can post it in our officers section and do a formal kick

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    you smack me harder!!! seriously u hit hard!

and tez i believe you have to talk to reirei about the proof.

dont play that much anymore.

Originally posted by Greygoose
    Why would u only give owa only 2 items, why not the rest?? I dont comprehend that part. So pls explain.
    owa got hacked multiple times. this is my understanding from what austin has told me. most of owas items got taken the first time. those are what got deleted. The second time or whatever time it was austin told me he ONLY TOOK THE FP DD HELM AND GLAVE +7 thats what i gave back to owa.

oh and btw why would i be using royal knight armor and a glave +4 if i hacked someone with good items like owa.

OMG shinigami has its own VERY own drama thread ftw... austin burn in hell kk men!

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by Greygoose+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Greygoose)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments
    you smack me harder!!! seriously u hit hard!

and tez i believe you have to talk to reirei about the proof.

dont play that much anymore.[/b]
    I don't own that warrior anymore ... I was actualy trying to get you to freestyle a bit lolz. I'll go start a freestyle thread in Off Topic

:wub: reirei. since i havent been on msn when you are, happy late B-Day from monday ^_^

poofofdeatch is tanay aka indianranger, idk why u had to pm him.

ReiRei

Originally posted by minkofdoom
    hey rei...your a dumbass. * KO can get people addicted. *Austin told everyone he quit because he thought he had to. he had all Fs in school. *He still logs on to ko at friends houses. *His mom wont let him play at his house that does not mean he doesnt have acces to KO. *He still loves to talk about ko. *Thats all he does talk about. *Just because he did something wrong doesnt mean im in on it. i already talked to owa and i did what i could. *Why austin would log back on and delete the items...i told him owa had a gm working with him ,which he did, helping check acounts for the items. *He told me he didnt want me to get banned because the acount which he gave me lfezl had items on it so he deleted them. One of his friends and my friend is within 5 mins from his house so if he wants to log on KO he just walks over to his house. *I gave back owa what i found i didnt do anything, and this is allen saying all of this new owner of lilkleatus.
    Listen close little boy. Don't mess with me. You really don't want to do it. I don't give a shit about people being addicted. I care about you lying and trying to cover up for it. When you started giving owa his stuff back, you should have given it all back. Tanay heard you talking at school about it. YOUR IP was the same IP that logged on to tha account that day OWA got hacked. That was the day that over 3 billion worth of stuff was removed.

1. Austin and Allen together planned this little theft.
    2. Austin and Allen still share the accts.
    3. lilkleatus and lfezl have stolen items on them
    4. poofofdeath is owned by Tanay who did nothing but try to help.
    5. They have a 3rd friend involved because they post n forums using 4 IPs and log onto the char at 3 separate ips.

Majix - Thanks for the happy birthday wishes. I had a very nice birthday laying in bed with a bad cold. I am better now and hope to stay well.

Austin and Allen
    Listen close. You log on to that account one more time and I will do whatever it takes to make your life hell. You live only one state away from me and actually only 2 hours at that. I have been married to a police officer for 21 years, I know how to use the system.

For everyone not involved
    I am very sorry you had to listen to this because 2 spoiled teenagers with no scruples decided to steal things they were too lazy to earn on their own.

Originally posted by ReiRei+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ReiRei)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-minkofdoom
    Listen close little boy. Don't mess with me. You really don't want to do it. I don't give a shit about people being addicted. I care about you lying and trying to cover up for it. When you started giving owa his stuff back, you should have given it all back. Tanay heard you talking at school about it. YOUR IP was the same IP that logged on to tha account that day OWA got hacked. That was the day that over 3 billion worth of stuff was removed.

1. Austin and Allen together planned this little theft.
    2. Austin and Allen still share the accts.
    3. lilkleatus and lfezl have stolen items on them
    4. poofofdeath is owned by Tanay who did nothing but try to help.
    5. They have a 3rd friend involved because they post n forums using 4 IPs and log onto the char at 3 separate ips.

Majix - Thanks for the happy birthday wishes. I had a very nice birthday laying in bed with a bad cold. I am better now and hope to stay well.

Austin and Allen
    Listen close. You log on to that account one more time and I will do whatever it takes to make your life hell. You live only one state away from me and actually only 2 hours at that. I have been married to a police officer for 21 years, I know how to use the system.

For everyone not involved
    I am very sorry you had to listen to this because 2 spoiled teenagers with no scruples decided to steal things they were too lazy to earn on their own.[/b]
    pwneedddd

wello

riena ur my hero <3

kin

even austin's close friend said austin hacked owa TWICE...as for allen being involve in the little scheme...only allen himself knows that for sure...however, i like to be more safe then sorry....<3 tanay for helping get back owa's stuff even though it was only 2 item...

as for Tez wanting proof on everything...well...honestly...you can keep them in your clan if you want...i've been playing ko long enough to know who is gg and who to trust...

this post was only to let other people be aware of the situation and to know that shinigami don't back them up if they are looking for a good clan....to those that don't know us or don't like us (not sure why you would hate us :P )...you've been warn and to approach with caution...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast