Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

lfez lilkleatus attention scammers might be in your clan..

This is a discussion on lfez lilkleatus attention scammers might be in your clan.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I wish i had a cannon in my arm.....so I could shoot people with it <_< now im sad....gonna go ...
Page: 3

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

I wish i had a cannon in my arm.....so I could shoot people with it <_<
    now im sad....gonna go cut my wrist and black my eyes :unsure:

Banned

Originally posted by kin
    even austin's close friend said austin hacked owa TWICE...as for allen being involve in the little scheme...only allen himself knows that for sure...however, i like to be more safe then sorry....<3 tanay for helping get back owa's stuff even though it was only 2 item...

as for Tez wanting proof on everything...well...honestly...you can keep them in your clan if you want...i've been playing ko long enough to know who is gg and who to trust...

this post was only to let other people be aware of the situation and to know that shinigami don't back them up if they are looking for a good clan....to those that don't know us or don't like us (not sure why you would hate us :P *)...you've been warn and to approach with caution...
    well i get what your saying but i thought allen didnt do anything....when rei msned me i thought she said it was austin and not allen who did this scam...also i said simple proof like me talking to OWA will be enough....also allen last night told me in pms OWA has cleared him of this and is going to post to make sure allen is cleared....if austin still has access to this account then ofc i will ban the char from clan....also would u kick someone with proof :blink: and especially without OWA posting anything yet.....i will try to pm OWA in game.....i think he knows i respect him and always have when i played mage he was in alot of our parties getting to know us....i have known OWA long time as does john and richard so i will talk with him and we as in officers will make a descion to kick or not kick him

but i thought allen was the one who gave back items and pooofdeath told me guy who is playing char now didnt do anything at all

this is all to confusing for me

Karpsu

OWA*, can't believe you can misspell such a hottie's name. And about him not posting here, I don't think he browses these forums too much if at all.

Banned

Originally posted by Karpsu
    OWA*, can't believe you can misspell such a hottie's name. * *And about him not posting here, I don't think he browses these forums too much if at all.
    Edited not sure what i was thinking :P

Magelord1257

Lilkeatus was in Shinigami for over 2 months, and he seemed such a nice guy. I guess this just shows what a Bastard some people can be behind their skin.

I don't Give a Shit if he gets bad grades in his education, that's his problem. But hacking someone else's account who has played legitally ever since he started playing should jump off a cliff, no wonder he's getting bad grades.. he's a disappointment.

pff
    already posted on shini forum..

i rly liked austin

but now i got 0 respect for him screw u austin won't miss ya in clan...

lol rei started this thread without talking to OWA. OWA said he is gonna make an account here and post.

and if it comes down to it i will give kinshi/Tez my account info. Im sure they can look around and c if they find anything, AND if you think i just traded/sent the stuff to a differant account you can track that stuff so you would know if i sent the stuff away. I DONT HAVE ANYTHING.

ReiRei

I talked to owa.. he is afraid you and your friend will further delvl his mage more than you did.

w/e im just gonna wait for him to post, and still if it c omes down to it i will give kinshi or tez my info so they can check...maybe that will make you happy?

ReiRei

It would have made me happy had you not scammed his items with Austin in the first place. It would make me happy now if you would just go away. You would rather destroy his items then give them back to him so you didn't lose an acct. wth, die pls.

So, he loses items that took him over a year to collect and you were afraid to lose a low lvl acct that you could remake in a week.

just keep saying it was me i dont give a shit this is a friggin game i know what i did and what i didnt do. i gave OWA back what i found.

Originally posted by ReiRei+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ReiRei)</div>
    . Austin found out and get this.. logged ontot the new acct and DESTROYED the items . Now, if Austin wasn't playing the game anymore, then why would he care to log on to the account and destroy the items? He wouldn't care. If you aren't playing the game anymore.. he wouldn't care. *

So, I as do many others, believe that the stolen items are still on lfezl and the new owner of lfez (Allen) is lying.[/b]
    and now this

<!--QuoteBegin-ReiRei

It would have made me happy had you not scammed his items with Austin in the first place. It would make me happy now if you would just go away. You would rather destroy his items then give them back to him so you didn't lose an acct.
    what do you think are the items destroyed or do you think i have them? :blink:

yes he s in our clan i think

I'm sorry Owa got hacked, he is a very nice person sucks when good ppl get hacked

I_JuST_OwNed_U

damn!!! i really liked austin to me he was a gg even let him borrow my best weapons i had and he gave them back but never would have expected him to hack OWA...OWA dont trust no one anymore that comes into clan...thats what i think...i feel bad for u getting hacked twice with ur gg items...and to Austin if u planned this u are a big dissapointment to everyone. :wub: OWA change ur pass if u can and dont let it out.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast