Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

A Life of the Duper on Ko

This is a discussion on A Life of the Duper on Ko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; btw he's not the first, and very well won't be the last, this is KO we're talking about....
Page: 3

btw he's not the first, and very well won't be the last, this is KO we're talking about.

De_Piere

is this really so wrong?? i've played ko for 2 years in 3 diff accsthat hithigh lvls.
    2 mages and lvled dumar for a bit, at the 2 mages i would exp a lot in aoes just to see other classes lvling faster than me and with a better gear and i never stopped aoeing all night long for days weeks and months and still gettin gear was hard even paper.

as a archer lvling in uruk trons i learnt how BORING IS TO STAND UP IN 1PLACEAND PRESS 2KEYS for 6 hours a day and only stopping to rescroll rpr and buy more arrows and after than endless hours of farming and for each 1m exp i get and each shell+1 u drop there is a guy getting 7x more exp and duping 10x faster than u and a company that don't give a shit about it.

Originally posted by CooLTanG
    btw he's not the first, and very well won't be the last, this is KO we're talking about.
    find one more duper and i ll kiss ur feets...

TunaFishyMe

why do you insist he is the only duper?

Banned

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    TUNYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

no dupers? Really cuz on Ares people have Dual ROF+3 lol which = 54 rof

SS plz and they might not dupe them just bugg that dragon it is not all that hard to do u want to go down there and do it with me latter?

Psy

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    y are u posting this ali? did he not give u a share of the items youve been selling for him on ko4life or what?
    bump

BTW- ring of felankor +3 - that's a little hard to make without duping don't you think? Yeah, it kinda is. ontop of bugging it every day you need to keep the 27 rings to yourself, not so easy considering how many people you need. (I am assuming that you are not playing in an internet cafe with ~ 16 spare computers with characters capable of bugging it w/ koxp)

Like i said i never talkt to that guy.I dont share with him.He dosnt nd it anyway

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    TUNYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY[/b]
    HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY X/0!!!!! <3

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    what sense of achievment do people gain from playing a game like this?

when i play something i like to feel proud for what i have done, and have a challenge to keep me interested... what does this guy gain from his KO experience?
    a lot of reel cash.Just think of it.All the cheap Gbs you can buy...he made em.And he sold em first.I heard he gift his friends 1000gbs.[/b]

Wait a frikkin minute pal, ..............you said his 1st server was Edana...............there shouldn't be 1 gold bar in existence on that server............unless from a firedrake drop, but that would be very few in total. I have no doubt that he is a duper, even less doubt that he is a piece of shit, and even less doubt that he will eventually be banned and someone will whine about it. I highly doubt that he "made" any items at all, duped items yes, made items, I don't think so...........

someone from EK whining about dupes, oh the irony.

oSTUo

hahaha was JUST about to say this to you in vent right now, but you went to get food. fat cunt. but yeah this guy is on ares now i think. he bought an 80 mage and named it zozozmagic.

xAraChNiDx

Originally posted by oSTUo
    hahaha was JUST about to say this to you in vent right now, but you went to get food. fat cunt. but yeah this guy is on ares now i think. he bought an 80 mage and named it zozozmagic.
    +10 Hellblood anyone?

Proximus

Why dont we all pitch in and buy the turk dupe program LMAO. 20k not that much between us,,, it would be like a taxi ride on a friday night,,, 'chip in,, we'll all get home'

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast