Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
Like Tree1Likes

Light Mages - EUKO

This is a discussion on Light Mages - EUKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Playing as a lvl 80 Light mage in EUKO i use to play lvl 80 mage in USKO - and ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    68

    Default Light Mages - EUKO

    Playing as a lvl 80 Light mage in EUKO
    i use to play lvl 80 mage in USKO - and stuns rates with staff are like 0% in euko
    anybody knows why ?

  2. #2
    Regular Member Luis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    235

    Default

    why?by armor krowaz

  3. #3
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by padi View Post
    Playing as a lvl 80 Light mage in EUKO
    i use to play lvl 80 mage in USKO - and stuns rates with staff are like 0% in euko
    anybody knows why ?
    maby because u got imirs +0?

  4. #4
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    maby because u got imirs +0?
    I thought imirs had nothing to do about stun rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    why?by armor krowaz
    hahaha probation.

  5. #5
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I thought imirs had nothing to do about stun rate?
    well i was thinking thats not but on EUKO when i had imirs 2/1 i feel that im stuning much more.

  6. #6
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    why?by armor krowaz
    I can't connect any word in your sentence to the OP question . wtf is wrong with you? :?

    o/t : try getting better staff That's the only thing that can upgrade your stun rates ..

  7. #7
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Recon actually that's like his first reply that I see that actually isn't off topic / retarded.

    And it depends on your enemy resis and also your elemental DMG as Regis said.

  8. #8
    Regular Member Luis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    I can't connect any word in your sentence to the OP question . wtf is wrong with you? :?

    o/t : try getting better staff That's the only thing that can upgrade your stun rates ..
    huh? wtf did i say now? krowaz have good stat anti mages (fr,lr,ir)

  9. #9
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    huh? wtf did i say now? krowaz have good stat anti mages (fr,lr,ir)
    actually krowaz doesn't give FR afaik, at least not on the rogue set.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    68

    Default

    using imir +2 / imir +1

  11. #11
    Senior Member iCheeseDanish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    212

    Default

    could be that all have resists and stuff so more difficult and theirs very low stun rate...
    Luis likes this.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Melody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    144

    Default

    I also used to play on lightning mage I never wonder If I stun or no... but the pms that I get in moradon about stun and also blind I understand that I stun alot ^.^ on PK...
    and you also can watch it on Pazur's Video, from 2:57Min to 3:50Min [MyMelody]. I used to play with Olds.. but later with dual Imir Ring+1 I don't remember exactly what + I wear on the Video but it's really doesn't matter what plus I wear... because Imir Rings in europa not worth that much.. , I heard that Int helps for stun so I used to play with Int scrolls and also with Cleric Earring's+0/1...

  13. #13
    Senior Member Vizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Melody View Post
    I also used to play on lightning mage I never wonder If I stun or no... but the pms that I get in moradon about stun and also blind I understand that I stun alot ^.^ on PK...
    and you also can watch it on Pazur's Video, from 2:57Min to 3:50Min [MyMelody]. I used to play with Olds.. but later with dual Imir Ring+1 I don't remember exactly what + I wear on the Video but it's really doesn't matter what plus I wear... because Imir Rings in europa not worth that much.. , I heard that Int helps for stun so I used to play with Int scrolls and also with Cleric Earring's+0/1...
    Yeap, when i play on Light mage, I was always use INT scroll

  14. #14
    Senior Member typ0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Eastern Coast
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Why some have said it was only the base INT you had, not the INT bonuses, that affect stun/slow rates for mages?


    Why the hell cant NTT/MGames just release a goddamn manual to KO where they explain in simple, unequivocal terms: doing X results in Y, ___ % of the time. Is that so hard??

  15. #15
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by typ0 View Post
    Why some have said it was only the base INT you had, not the INT bonuses, that affect stun/slow rates for mages?


    Why the hell cant NTT/MGames just release a goddamn manual to KO where they explain in simple, unequivocal terms: doing X results in Y, ___ % of the time. Is that so hard??
    I don't think they even know it themselves, considering how inconsistent it is in both of their KO versions (I bet it's a completely different value for jpko and others as well)

    Trash company.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Say me its nice picture of my light. mage
    By DesertiCZek in forum Media
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-29-2006, 05:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •