Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Light Mages - EUKO

This is a discussion on Light Mages - EUKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I hate how nobody knows anything about how this game works. Many years have gone by with these exact questions ...
Page: 2

I hate how nobody knows anything about how this game works. Many years have gone by with these exact questions still unanswered. That's retarded imo

Fack sake these r like newbie questions ppl would have when they first started playing the game ages ago...and still no definite answer.

I am actually waiting for NTT forums on their website to come back up (link doesnt work for me) so I can make a whole thread about this exact thing: how is a game gonna have skills where the player cant understand how it works? Never heard of a game like that...anythin else u play, you can tell in a manual or guide that this skill functions like "so-and-so", or "press this key and this will end up happening". Half the explanations that u see in game of many skills are shitty translated into english...and make no goddamn sense or just work completely diff from what their description says (when u put mouse over it). Sometime, u cant even read the whole description cuz its too damn long lol.

Just pathetic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12