k2 customer suport tickets?

This is a discussion on k2 customer suport tickets? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i did 'submit support ticket' and then i got answer, and then i tried reply but im just thinking that ...
Page: 1

Falcon

i did 'submit support ticket' and then i got answer, and then i tried reply but im just thinking that because there didnt come anything on the my KOL page that i had put a new message there, im just thinking that can you have more than 1 ticket at a time sent? or can you only have 1? if only 1, how can you reply to the answer?

if u get a bullshit answer u have to send the exact same one again and again. if u notice on most of the responses its just csrep43 or w.e number, u have to get an actual persons name to reply.

Falcon

if u get a bullshit answer u have to send the exact same one again and again. if u notice on most of the responses its just csrep43 or w.e number, u have to get an actual persons name to reply.[/b]
    i have a real name and a real answer, just need to reply to him, and since u cant reply to the mail, im trying to reply to the customer support ticket, but there doesnt come anything in my kol window. usually there comes your ticket, and above that came the answer, which also came to my mail, but now that i put a new one there it didnt appear on the kol window like the 1st one... so im wondering can u send more than 1 ticket at a time?

Hail Stupid User ! Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team. I am not sorry to hear that you are unable to log into the server at any times. We give players with premium membership priority when logging into servers. When servers are reaching maximum capacity(half full), you may not be able to log in. If you would like to ensure your account has priority when logging in, you may upgrade your membership via our website at www.knightonlineworld.com. We are glad for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for letting us rape you're bank account. –Knight Online Customer Rape Team

Hail Stupid User ! Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team. I am not sorry to hear that you are unable to log into the server at any times. We give players with premium membership priority when logging into servers. When servers are reaching maximum capacity(half full), you may not be able to log in. If you would like to ensure your account has priority when logging in, you may upgrade your membership via our website at www.knightonlineworld.com. We are glad for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for letting us rape you're bank account. –Knight Online Customer Rape Team[/b]
    rofl :lol:

mag_fire

i will admit their response is not good at all..

tankie915

i have a theory cuz i cant submit tickets at all..... it will jsut say internet explorer has encountered a problem.... i say k2 PURPOSELY fucks with the cs tickets soooo you wont be able to submit anything.... lol i was double charged and dindt get anything for the month of january and i literaly made my ticket in word copied and pasted into about 30 billing tickets general inquiry complaints about users.... i mean every where and not one ticket went in.. i stilll get the dumass cs #34 responding "hail blah blah you cs's diont go through 40 times GET THE FUCKING POINT" bullshit