Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Is it like a mass msn hack or something now?

This is a discussion on Is it like a mass msn hack or something now? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ive gotten something like this from a turkish chick good thing i didnt click it[/b] 1: no "chick" would add ...
Page: 2

poiz3n

ive gotten something like this from a turkish chick
    good thing i didnt click it[/b]
    1: no "chick" would add u to msn seeing how u behave like a 2 yr old without his ridilin
    and 2: u prolly clicked it thinking it was nude pics of her

Banned

1: no "chick" would add u to msn seeing how u behave like a 2 yr old without his ridilin
    and 2: u prolly clicked it thinking it was nude pics of her[/b]
    1) your a bandwaggon jumping on retard pathetic guy whos still living with his mom
    2) i didnt click it because she said DONT CLICK IT ( dumb ass)

poiz3n

1) your a bandwaggon jumping on retard pathetic guy whos still living with his mom2) i didnt click it because she said DONT CLICK IT ( dumb ass)[/b]
    lol ok mr vandy im sure u being 15 and all live in ur own house
    and u said she sent u some shit and u didnt click it and u didnt mention to say she said dont click it
    if she said that, why would she send it?
    dumb fucking louisian n.igger fuck wow
    go hang from a tree

and 2: u prolly clicked it thinking it was nude pics of her[/b]
    ohh dang song, we is joanin'! haha..

and yeah i rmb back in the day when that "Is this you in the picture?" one was going around.. a LOT of people got that crap, and would get 10 msns an hour and whatnot.. but i mean if a gg u know gets it sometimes u can easily fall prey to it if its creative cuz ur like "oh that person always sends me stuff, its not a virus.." then u click and u boom confuckedizzle

poiz3n

ohh dang song, we is joanin'! haha..

and yeah i rmb back in the day when that "Is this you in the picture?" one was going around.. a LOT of people got that crap, and would get 10 msns an hour and whatnot.. but i mean if a gg u know gets it sometimes u can easily fall prey to it if its creative cuz ur like "oh that person always sends me stuff, its not a virus.." then u click and u boom confuckedizzle[/b]
    no idea wtf u said

must be something only from where i live. Joanin' means u hatin' all up on someone.. aka u were frontin' with vandy. h34r:

and u said she sent u some shit and u didnt click it and u didnt mention to say she said dont click it
    go hang from a tree[/b]

Hmmmmmm Redneck in NYC?!!! WEERRDDD? I'll make it my fucking business to have u banned fagot. Where in NYC you at please cause i'll come to your fucking house and kick your fucking ass kid watch wtf you say online fagot.

Banned

like 10 people have been trying to send me some file that is for sure a keylogger[/b]
    The best has a gay turks adding me every times on msn and putting a webcam ;x

greishkan1

Rofl my stupid brother clicked on that link and hes older than me xD I got that fucking virus and some other guys in my msn list acted seam xD

poiz3n

Hmmmmmm Redneck in NYC?!!! WEERRDDD? I'll make it my fucking business to have u banned fagot. Where in NYC you at please cause i'll come to your fucking house and kick your fucking ass kid watch wtf you say online fagot.[/b]
    queens kid

im scurd of a black kid.. rofl

go hang from a tree[/b]
    Two of my friends had this shit, they can't see when/to who they send it.. so you pretty much don't even got it before someone tells you. Atleast my friends had to say something like "dont exept any links from me" etc..

Banned Senior Member

Ye i got one aswel , but lucky me :P ... i've got AVG which stoped it immediately.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

no idea wtf u said[/b]
    +1

I had this virus thingy once.

Some 'Friend' said it was me on internet so I clicked it and got the virus.
    That link was sended to my full list after. So my computer tripp'd out man. Like 72 conversations. :S

Oh soz for my bad english heh.

Footumch

Sorry to bring this topic back but someone hacked my MSN the other day. They then went on to change my pass word on my ko account. After stealing around 40/50 gold bars worth of coin and items.

My account hasd never been shared and i have never visited dodgey sites or down loaded any cheats.

Anyone know how this could of happened?

Hey cutie Senior Member

no idea wtf u said[/b]
    no idea?? maybe cuz ur a retard
    cuz i undertood what he said perfectly

lame rasict faggot.. please GTFO

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast