Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

lil help please ;)

This is a discussion on lil help please ;) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys. I have got to a stage now where I can add my symbol. I have selected my picture, ...
Page: 1

the_man_slayer

Default lil help please ;)

Hey guys. I have got to a stage now where I can add my symbol. I have selected my picture, resized it to 32 x 32, and its a bmp file which i have named symbol.bmp

When I go to register the symbol I only get the kinghts one.. can any cl's or ex cl's help me out :wub:
    Thanks ^_^

dont name it "symbol.bmp" . name it "symbol" . you'll have to delete the old file named "symbol" and replace it with ur new "symbol" file

ChrisOwns

Then go to your homeland and find the cape lady.

the_man_slayer

lol i tried naming it symbol earlier, but i didnt delete the old knight one. When I tried to to it then, it disconnected me. I'll try deleting the old symbol, but whats it called in the symbol_us file?

the_man_slayer

dw deleted

the symbol file is in the bottom of the symbol_us folder. just replace ur new symbol with it.

the_man_slayer

lol have done, but login server is down zz cant see if its worked yet lol :wub:

the_man_slayer

hmm, everytime i try it it says 'knight online has encountered an error' and it dc's zz

Technicolor

i did buy it yesterday for my clan, i log to server 1..... BOOM symbol gone....... GG K2

anyone know if this shit is bugged?

the_man_slayer

i think u have to rebuy it on each server.. k2 want u to pay 3x the ammount you should (15m) zz but i cant even get my symbol to work yet lol

Technicolor

rebuy it at every server LOL

btw is it a 24bit bmp? cuz that is mine and that works

the_man_slayer

what ya mean?

Technicolor

well, i use paint :mellow: andn it gives u the option to save ur bmp in different bitrates (?) i belive u have 8 16 and 24 (im not sure im no pro ) but i had the same thing as u and then i saved it as a 24bit bmp and it worked

the_man_slayer

ill try it :lol:

the_man_slayer

i saved it as 24 bit and it works!! thanks so much tech :lol: :wub:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast